Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

whats the most powerful 405nm diode?

I think you used the search button a bit too late... but at least you used it before anybody like laserbee or pseudolobster got on you :D.

-Jakob

yeah they can be stiklers about that crap. but thats the reason for the second post, and probably why bee and lobster didnt bark lol.

and $1365 for a sample of what? the ndb7112e diode from nichia? if so thats INSANITY!!!!!! that diode better make me breakfast and shave for me if i were to pay 1365 bucks for it lol

Last edited:

HIMNL9

and $1365 for a sample of what? the ndb7112e diode from nichia? if so thats INSANITY!!!!!! that diode better make me breakfast and shave for me if i were to pay 1365 bucks for it lol

Yes, Nichia prices are insane ..... i understand that is not easy get pure LD at 450 and 480 nm (they have also a 20mW 480 nm one), but anyway, sampling prices remain insanely high.

But i think they do that intentionally ..... i mean, i've asked as private, not as a big factory using LD's, and probably they just don't want to deal with privates, not to be bored from privates requests (just imagine that if they say reasonable prices to private users, all ask for samples and they get submersed from requests :D) ..... so, probably they just reply with absurd prices for discourage them.

Need to find someone that can ask them for sampling in name of a big company using lasers, for see if my doubt is true, anyway :p