Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

what's the cheapest 200mW/near 200mW green??

blaser

Well hopefully I can find an LPM at my university, I know we have a bunch of crazy testing devices in our physics lab so I just need to find one to test mW output of lasers. If I cannot, I will definitely ask someone on here to test it out because I too am very excited to see what this laser's true output will be.

D

Deleted member 8382

Believe me and buy the Rayfoss torch. Look at my signature for a detailed review ;)

@Merry: LPM stands for Laser Power Meter, not Laser Point Meter :crackup:

Yes, the LaserKing Military Grade waterproof, adjustable beam is more powerful than the 3in1 of equal power. The 3in1 has a 'parallel' beam, while the LaserKing has an adustable beam, able to focus the beam at a desired distance.
I have one, and will probably order another for an 'extra'.

but when BOTH in parallel is laserking powerfull than 3in1?

DJNY

finally i ordered this:

3in1 200mW Military Tactical Laser/Torch/Projector - $89.99 : Laserlands

merry told me that range could be rom 180mw to 220mw. price is $95 shipped

i'll tell my opinion about this laser when it arrives to me

Somebody MUST test this laserland 200mW greenies!!
I don´t vouch for Merry saying the truth that they have 180-220mW output.
It would be near half of the price O-Like and Rayfoss charge for their 200mW 532nm.
But if she is telling the truth, a new star is born :san:

I don´t vouch for Merry saying the truth that they have 180-220mW output.
It would be near half of the price O-Like and Rayfoss charge for their 200mW 532nm.

mmm... rayfoss is selling same host with 150mW for $58 + shipping to spain ($64)

mW / $ ratio is 2,34375

http://rayfoss.com/productn.asp?ArticleID=76

laserland deal is 200mW for $95

mW / ratio is 2,105

rayfoss deal is more unbelieveable than laserland deal. don't you think? maybe that rayfoss 150 2in1 is scam?

wish i could do power test when i have it.

DJNY

mmm... rayfoss is selling same host with 150mW for $58 + shipping to spain ($64)

mW / $ ratio is 2,34375

laserland deal is 200mW for $95

mW / ratio is 2,105

rayfoss deal is more unbelieveable than laserland deal. don't you think?

wish i could do power test when i have it.

The cheapest 150mW green rayfoss model I can see costs $90 ;)

Edit: Ok, they hid their 150mW into the 200mW section
You have to send your unit to a member here for testing with a LPM! Would be quite interesting. I´m getting my HPLM in a few days, would do it for free (only for shipping costs). But I see that Albert aka Hallucynogenyc lives in Spain, maybe you can ask him for testing it!
Hope it would be no problem for you Albert :)

Last edited:

blaser

Well I received my supposedly 200mW 3in1 green laser from laserlands a couple days ago. I am NOT that impressed. A lot to follow when I post a review of the laser and Laserlands in general.

(PS anyone have an LPM in socal?)

D

Deleted member 8382

I told you, buy the 150$ units from rayfoss. this one you bought is sure underspec...

blaser

In the process of returning my 200mw 3in1 torch...(ugh hope this isn't a pain)
BTW- how is the 150/200mW waterproof rayfoss, and how does it compare to something like this: www.rayfoss.com ?

D

Deleted member 8382

Nope, at the top right position it's focused to the infinity, you won't need to "find" the point as you do with the dilda. It's perfect for you, believe me.

Nope, at the top right position it's focused to the infinity, you won't need to "find" the point as you do with the dilda. It's perfect for you, believe me.

ok, i will bought this.

and what goggles are ok for that laser? maybe focalprice goggles are enough for protect from 200mW? (and included IR leakage)

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 8382

ok, i will bought this.

and what goggles are ok for that laser? maybe focalprice goggles are enough for protect from 200mW? (and included IR leakage)
focalprice ones are perfect for it. Check my signature for more info on this laser.

@xXAxHillbillyXx: Laser Wavelength: 660nm