Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

What you think of this l0ve note ?

P

Perez-Allende

I tought about it, and I am going to risk my friend ship with her :cool: Here is this, what you think ?

"""Hey, I just wanted to let you now, that I really like you. From the moment I first say you, I could not belive how pretty you are. You have such a beautiful smile, and your eyes are the prettiest ones I have seen. The way you are, how you talk, I just love it, I really like how you are, the way you are. "If I wrote your name in the sand, the water would wash it away, if I wrote it in the sky, the wind would make it disapear, but if I write it in my hart, it will stay there for ever on." Even tought you are in 6th grade, and I am in 7th, I still like you,even tough you are 11, and im almost 14, I like you just how you are. Age and grade are just numbers, they do not matter. I dont know what you think about me, if you or you do not like me they way I like you. I am taking this risk of telling you how I feel, and risking our friendship, that, is how important you are to me. """

And dont start "your too young" becouse idc what you say, most of my friends are going out with someone, so I dont want to stay out. :) Just give me your oppinion how I could change it or take stuff out please........

Perez-Allende said:
I tought about it, and I am going to risk my friend ship with her :cool: Here is this, what you think ?

"""Hey, I just wanted to let you know, that I really like you. From the moment I first say you, I could not believe how pretty you are. You have such a beautiful smile, and your eyes are the prettiest ones I have seen. The way you are, how you talk, I just love it, I really like how you are, the way you are. "If I wrote your name in the sand, the water would wash it away, if I wrote it in the sky, the wind would make it disappear, but if I write it in my heart, it will stay there for ever on." Even tought you are in 6th grade, and I am in 7th, I still like you,even tough you are 11, and im almost 14, I like you just how you are. Age and grade are just numbers, they do not matter (<Don't think that part's necessary). I don't know what you think about me, if you or you do not like me they way I like you. I am taking this risk of telling you how I feel, and risking our friendship, that, is how important you are to me. """

And dont start "your too young" becouse idc what you say, most of my friends are going out with someone, so I dont want to stay out. :) Just give me your oppinion how I could change it or take stuff out please........

Made a few spelling corrections, and some advice ;) Good luck with it! [smiley=thumbup.gif]

Perez-Allende said:
"If I wrote your name in the sand, the water would wash it away, if I wrote it in the sky, the wind would make it disapear, but if I write it in my hart, it will stay there for ever on."
Sorry to threadjack, but you stole that from one of those chain email/myspace comments didn't you? ;)
You could always add a line saying "If you go out with me I'll let you play with some of my lasers!" That'll get her!

Sorry again for the joking around, back to the serious stuff. Do the minor spelling and grammar editing like mr_munchies suggested and you should be good!

P

Perez-Allende

styropyro said:
[quote author=Perez-Allende link=1188701725/0#0 date=1188701725]
"If I wrote your name in the sand, the water would wash it away, if I wrote it in the sky, the wind would make it disapear, but if I write it in my hart, it will stay there for ever on."
Sorry to threadjack, but you stole that from one of those chain email/myspace comments didn't you? ;)
You could always add a line saying "If you go out with me I'll let you play with some of my lasers!" That'll get her!

Sorry again for the joking around, back to the serious stuff. Do the minor spelling and grammar editing like mr_munchies suggested and you should be good![/quote]
no, I read it, but not on myspace, by the way, if you want add me in myspace, raul_wesche@hotmail.com

Frosty

Perez-Allende said:
I tought about it, and I am going to risk my friend ship with her  :cool:  Here is this, what you think ?

"""Hey, I just wanted to let you now, that I really like you. From the moment I first saw you, I could not belive how beautiful you are. You have such a pretty smile, and your eyes are the prettiest ones I have seen. The way you are, how you talk, I just love it, I really like how you are, the way you are. "If I wrote your name in the sand, the water would wash it away, if I wrote it in the sky, the wind would make it disapear, but if I write it in my heart, it will stay there for ever on." Even though you are in 6th grade, and I am in 7th, I still like you,even though you are 11, and im almost 14, I like you just how you are. Age and grade are just numbers, they do not matter. I dont know what you think about me, if you feel the same way or not. I am taking this risk of telling you how I feel, and risking our friendship, that, is how important you are to me. """

And dont start "your too young" becouse idc what you say, most of my friends are going out with someone, so I dont want to stay out.  :)  Just give me your oppinion how I could change it or take stuff out please........

Its good but there are still some spelling mistakes I fixed them and swaped some words out, let me know what you think.

Oh God...

Where do I start? :-[

Where do you see this girl? At school? Is she close enough in your neighborhood that you see her outside when kids are playing?

Whatever. It does not matter.

DO NOT WRITE THAT NOTE! She's 11. EVERY kid within 10 miles of you will see this note.

Let's break this down, shall we? What are the possible outcomes?

1. She likes the note, A LOT. Even if she's flattered, and the note has 100% the effect you want, she'll show it to her friends to brag.

2. She'll be flattered, but she'll be nervous or scared, and will show it to her friends as to say "Oh my God! look what Perez-Allende sent me!". for fear she'll be teased for "having a boyfriend". Her fear of what her girlfriends will think will be stronger than any loyalty to you. It'll get copied. The note WILL get spread around.

3. She doesn't like you, and now she's got that note and can do anything with it she wants. Her parents call yours, or the school to talk about the "Older boy who's stalking their daughter." etc. etc. etc...

Tell her how much you like her in person. If you're already friends as you say, an 11 year old girl hanging out with an almost 14 year old boy probably has a raging crush on you. And if your instincts are wrong and it goes badly, at least then it's only her word against yours, and you're older.

Kids are merciless, they WILL tease. Even if you're popular. Don't be giving out any ammunition to be used against you. I can't believe anyone else does not see this, and instead is just helping you spell-check. ::)

Frosty

AJ_Dual said:
Oh God...

Where do I start?  :-[

Where do you see this girl? At school? Is she close enough in your neighborhood that you see her outside when kids are playing?

Whatever. It does not matter.

DO NOT WRITE THAT NOTE! She's 11. EVERY kid within 10 miles of you will see this note.

Let's break this down, shall we? What are the possible outcomes?

1. She likes the note, A LOT. Even if she's flattered, and the note has 100% the effect you want, she'll show it to her friends to brag.

2. She'll be flattered, but she'll be nervous or scared, and will show it to her friends as to say "Oh my God! look what Perez-Allende sent me!". for fear she'll be teased for "having a boyfriend". Her fear of what her girlfriends will think will be stronger than any loyalty to you. It'll get copied. The note WILL get spread around.

3. She doesn't like you, and now she's got that note and can do anything with it she wants. Her parents call yours, or the school to talk about the "Older boy who's stalking their daughter." etc. etc. etc...

Tell her how much you like her in person. If you're already friends as you say, an 11 year old girl hanging out with an almost 14 year old boy probably has a raging crush on you. And if your instincts are wrong and it goes badly, at least then it's only her word against yours, and you're older.

Kids are merciless, they WILL tease. Even if you're popular. Don't be giving out any ammunition to be used against you. I can't believe anyone else does not see this, and instead is just helping you spell-check.  ::)

Wow I bet you kick ass at chess man, lol

lol.... but I bet the girl is waiting to do what alot of them do best....

You'll make your move and she'll kindly except.....(worst mistake you made)

She'll start hanging out with you and your friends..

Then she'll play chutes and ladders with them when your not around....

Your not old enough to handle this Jealousy so you either.....

A) Cry

B) Realize shes just a girl and your only 14

C) Understand that she may not think like you do....

D) ...... well..... there is no D.....cuz your not a murder...lol :p

If she likes you , she will give you a sign...

if she's not thinking about it then you already know....

Agree with AJ.... Younger Generation Adults will Smear something that they feel has no value..

Frosty said:
Wow I bet you kick ass at chess man, lol

LOL, I'm 34 and I don't even know how to play.

However, I know what I say about the love note is true, because back in 1986 when I was in the 7th grade and 12-13 years old myself, I was the little bastard that stole the love note between two other kids and gave it to the gossipy girls who I knew would spread it everywhere.

I didn't eve have any axe to grind against the girl in my class I stole the note from. I just did it for the same reason a dog licks it's own butt, because I could.

So I'm here today trying to work off a little of that negative karma...

Frosty

AJ_Dual said:
[quote author=Frosty link=1188701725/0#8 date=1189614135]Wow I bet you kick ass at chess man, lol

LOL, I'm 34 and I don't even know how to play.

However, I know what I say about the love note is true, because back in 1986 when I was in the 7th grade and 12-13 years old  myself, I was the little bastard that stole the love note between two other kids and gave it to the gossipy girls who I knew would spread it everywhere.

I didn't eve have any axe to grind against the girl in my class I stole the note from. I just did it for the same reason a dog licks it's own butt, because I could.

So I'm here today trying to work off a little of that negative karma...[/quote]

I thought there may have been some personal expieriance in there somewhere, lol.

go for it, but realise that if it goes wrong, you won't hear the end of it for a long time.