Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

What should

Gazoo

Well like I already told you, a DX 30 will be about all you can get with $30.00. I have never had one but the majority of people seem happy with them.

Hey get $8.00 more and get a Core. Yea Yea you prolly heard bad things about WL but it has a 12 month warranty and is pretty cool looking. Can't beat $38.00 shipped. :)

nes_ds

The core is pretty well built, mine survived being shot 200ft by a skeet launcher. :p

I once had a laser that was dropped 3ft, and it broke, so I think it's safe to say if it's shot out of a skeet launcher, it's one tough/durable laser.

nes_ds

Kaspar389 said:
Cores only 5 mw..

Plus, it cost 50 dollars, 5 dollars shipping
Unless I'm mistaking, it's $35 shipped, unless you live out of the US, if you do, It's only $5 extra for shipping.

T

timelord

This looks like one of those dumb threads on the LC, I totally agree with chimo when he says "How about the ability to type descriptive thread titles"
I think he has a very valid point too, So please refrain from the mindless shall I shalt I, this one or that one, etc thread ::)