Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

What lens do the Thor m2 laser use? i need to replace it

Charlie3082

Hi there is a problem with my laser when i make the dot the biggest i can see tiny little black dots inside and im thinking of buying a new lens for the thorm2 and idk what lens it use

GSS

This place has a replacement lens. Laserpointerstore.com
There are other places members have shown but can't look at the moment.

Charlie3082

I found a lens but idk if it can fit in the thor m2 can any one tell me if the M9 P0.5 lens can be fit into the thor m2 here is a photo and length of it

Attachments

• HTB1CzcjAL9TBuNjy0Fcq6zeiFXaq.jpg
    HTB1CzcjAL9TBuNjy0Fcq6zeiFXaq.jpg
    219.7 KB · Views: 0
That lens would fit my Thor H2. Cannot say anything about the Thor M2. My guess is they likely take the same lens housings.

Lagomorpha

That lens would fit my Thor H2. Cannot say anything about the Thor M2. My guess is they likely take the same lens housings.
I just looked it up and I'm pretty sure the optical lens is universal with all thor lasers. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think that's the case. Pretty cool!

That would be a likely assumption. I just can't say it is absolutely correct as I have nothing to back it up with.

Lagomorpha

That would be a likely assumption. I just can't say it is absolutely correct as I have nothing to back it up with.
Could be. You'd know more about it than I would. At least for the "2" models I assume, because I searched a bit and also on LPS there is only one option for Thor lenses.

Last edited:
Reactions: GSS