Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

Laser Pointer Store

What is your favorite laser color?

Gazoo

This is a good poll... ;) I have not seen yellow or blue in person so I have pretended in my mind I have lasers with those colors.

Before I had a violet, I liked red the best. But since getting my blu-ray to work, I would have to say violet is my favorite color. Actually green would be my least favorite. I love my X105 and the green beam it puts out is very impressive. I bought it for the brightness...not so much to burn with...my reds burn much better..lol. But once I saw the color that comes out of a blu-ray...that was all she wrote. :D

darklandz

at he moment im loving 473 blue really does look amazing.
i wouldnt mind seeing a bright yellow 580 beam :D

Switch

Spectrum said:
good god is everyone forgetting black? remember price is no object!
Black isn't that much of a color.

Is that a blu-ray combining with the green andy? Cause it looks pretty saphirey :-/

i still like green, it looks really cool, not to mention how much more visible it is, although i have yet to see a blue and when i do im sure that would be my favorite.

...lazer... ;D ;D ;D

LEDNECK

pseudonomen137 said:
[quote author=Spectrum link=1200291893/15#17 date=1200355290]good god is everyone forgetting black? remember price is no object!
There are some things money can't buy  ;)[/quote]
but for everything else, theres visa