Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

What is currently the best place in europe to get true <5mW green

Hi, I've been looking all over the internet but I am unable to find any true 5mW green laser pointers which would be under $40 or even in europe. So are there any good places or should I just bump up my budget and ask here on the forums in the buy sell trade section for a custom build or a used pointer?

I would preffer 520nm, because it's more stable in lower temperatures and I don't have it yet, but I wouldn't mind a 532nm one.

I know about Roithner and they actually have quite nice 532nm, which I didn't know they had, for 29€, I also found a 75W 900ish nm pulsed diode which I will have to check out, because it might be usable for a cnc laser cutter (for metals). But thanks for the suggestion, because I have never checked what they offer in the 532nm range.

BowtieGuy

LPF Site Supporter
You could check Optotronics out, they have a true 5mW green, they are located in the US, but should be able to ship overseas. :)

Encap

Yes i was working on the products from Germany

Please do not make meaningless posts like the one above---contribute something to the thread.

Please make a Welcome post in the Welcome sub-forum and include your location in your profile if you expect help or to get along with people on LPF.

Last edited:
I second Encap, Roithner is place you should look it.

Last edited:

Encap

Aselsan is good.

"Aselsan is good" What is that supposed to mean? Good as opposed to what? :crackup:

Provide a link to a less that 5mW laser pointer available from Aselsan

PS Aselsan is in Turkey. Turkey is not part of Europe, is it?

PPS Hint--Please make a Welcome post in the Welcome sub-forum telling something about yourself and please indicate your location in your profile.

Last edited:

diachi

"Aselsan is good" What is that supposed to mean? Good as opposed to what? :crackup:

Provide a link to a less that 5mW laser pointer available from Aselsan

PS Aselsan is in Turkey. Turkey is not part of Europe, is it?

PPS Hint--Please make a Welcome post in the Welcome sub-forum telling something about yourself and please indicate your location in your profile.

Part of Turkey is considered to be in South East Europe. They were negotiating membership in the European Union until 2017.

Encap

Part of Turkey is considered to be in South East Europe. They were negotiating membership in the European Union until 2017.

yeah OK Turkey is located where Asia meets Europe and geographically has land on both continents. The capital Ankara and the larger portion of the country are in Asia. According to Europe, Turkey belongs to Middle East; according to the Middle East, Turkey is European. During the Ottoman Empire, Turkey did certainly not belong to Europe. In fact, Turkey was a threat for Europe. Turkey is the successor of the Ottoman Empire, which had been the leader (caliph) of the Muslim world for about 400 years until England and France kicked it's ass in WW I, overran and gained control of all of the geographic area of what had been Ottoman Empire lands.
Today, 99 percent of the Turkish population is officially Muslim.
The closest Turkey gets to being European is that the EU is Turkey's number one trading partner.
The debate about whether Turkey should join the European Union has raged ever since the idea was first raised in 1963, along with a dozen sub arguments about if they join, when they join, on what terms and so on--so far the situation remains what it is--the last thing Europeans want is for Turkey to be considered a "European" Country---they have enough problems in already.

Anyway.......
My point in post #9 was-- the "Aselsan is good" comment has nothing at all to do with the thread or any question connected with same.
The comment is completely disconnected from the thread.

Have a look at Aselsan --one stop European shop for all laser pointer needs?? :crackup: See: ASELSAN | Reliable Technology - HomePage

Last edited:
I don't get it, either. This is one of three threads he either opened or responded to after almost 5 years of silence.

Last edited: