Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

What if.....You decided to take a swim with your favorite color??

I have been thinking about the waterproof host for a while. There are a lot of hosts out there, but most of them are not waterproof. There are still some out there is, but most of the waterproof host are poorly constructed. Even Jet Laser's green waterproof. All of them use twist cap switch even some of them use clicky switch. The clicky switch doesn't work in deeper water, which is annoying. So the thought start to form, making a waterproof laser with Magnetic switch!! Finally this spring break I had the time to put some work to this puppy. Now, the only thing left is find someone to make it!!:D Some 3D render!!:p

full.jpg

body.jpg

head.jpg

Tailcap.jpg

Magring.jpg

gpr.jpg

Hmm I hope you do not expect me to build the things depicted in last two screenshots... I don't have a mill so it'll be impossible with any acceptable precision.

Otherwise, I take it that all parts beside tailcap just pressfit one into another?

What if you ever need to disassemble the laser?

Oh! The parts are connected with M20x1 thread. Just the render couldn't show the threading. There is no need to mill. It only need to drill the hole to fit small magnet. The last part I only need two hole to install the ring, ignore the grooves.