Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

What happened to my FS threads?

As some of you might have noticed I've been away for a while. We just moved house again and had a baby girl all at the same time...Things were a little hectic to say the least.;)

Anyway I was just looking at my signature and my old FS thread for my Sinner builds has disappeared? This is actually the third time the link to my builds in my signature has been redirected and this time it looks like the thread has been deleted?

Anyway, Id like to know what could have caused this and only with my Sinner FS thread? Here is the old link:

http://laserpointerforums.com/f39/custom-sinner-host-builds-99153-post1450355.html

When I finally get set up again, I will start a new FS thread with a few builds. :beer:

Edit: ok found the thread again and reinstalled the link. I'd still like to know why this happened though and multiple times? INTERESTINGLY this didn't happen to my Kryton Groove link or any of the other links in my signature??

Last edited:

BowtieGuy

LPF Site Supporter
Hi grainde, nice to see you posting again, glad to see that we haven't lost you; I'm looking forward to seeing your new builds! :)

I'm not sure how your link disappeared, maybe Avery would know?

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! 🎄🎉

Thanks Jeff, good idea, Ill send him a message.

You too! Hope you had a great Christmas and I wish you and all LPFlers a happy new year! :)

Encap

Glad you found the link Grainde--nice to see you posting once again.

Congratulations on the birth of your daughter and your new home.

Hey hey my friend, long time no speak! Congrats having a new daughter and home! Looking forward to see you here more for now on..

Greetings from frozen north :cool:

Great to see you posting again, Anthony. Congratulations on the birth of your new baby daughter. Enjoy those teen years. :rolleyes: