Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

What else do you collect apart from lasers ?[picture heavy]

Trevor

You have a Medal of Honor in your collection? I'm staying tuned for this explanation. Interesting... :eek:

Trevor

Yes they are all real i have two fire proof safes in the house for this reason concreted in to the floor .Been collecting medals over 30 years .
Medal of Honor United States highest award for Gallantry.The one in my collection was Awarded to a Staff Sargent in Vietnam for jumping on top of a grenade to save the men around him in the dugout they were in during a firefight hand to hand battle. Quite a few were awarded for SIMILAR deeds of the ultimate sacrifice .He won his in July 1969 ,it took him 3 days to die from his injuries saving his buddies.The medal Is in as new condition as he obviously never wore it .And was keep in its case since issued to his family in the very early 70s.

Last edited:
Bump after 8 hours extra pictures and descriptions added as most of US was also asleep or very late at nite when I first posted .( hence not a double post )

Last edited:
I used to many years ago ,but got tired when i crashed rebuilding them, because no matter how good you are you crash eventually:yabbem:

Yeah i know haha I mainly fly a foam glider which is relatively easier to fly. Its my second one, I crashed the last :shhh:

Good point i never tried gliders. All mine where powered by 2.5cc to 10cc engines 4ft to 6ft wingspan.When one of those went in hard and crashed it was like a real plane crash total wreck bits everywhere.Needed to totally rebuild a few times.

Good point i never tried gliders. All mine where powered by 2.5cc to 10cc engines 4ft to 6ft wingspan.When one of those went in hard and crashed it was like a real plane crash total wreck bits everywhere.Needed to totally rebuild a few times.

wow thats brutal! I never had enough money to spend on nitro planes seems like a lot of work!

Added more info on the Congressional Medal of Honor winner in my medal collection,and same with the uniform collection .Added more pictures and updated more details.

I personally like to collect "Model Aircraft" I am currently working towards becoming a pilot in the future.

Last edited:
I used to collect knives, for a while. Now I'm mostly focused on flashlights.

Flashlights are even more addictive in terms of collecting than lasers.

If I ever move out of NJ I expect I'll end up collecting guns as well.