Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

What do you guys think this laser could do?

c4uXU0p
What do you guys think a green laser focusable could do with avg 65mW and peak at 70, shows 69 but im gonna round up.

My guess would be pop balloons and light matches, Whats your input guys?

Also when i get the laser im going to make a review for it.

EDIT: my picture didnt show up from thumb nail or the other thing. Heres the link for lpm test http://imgur.com/c4uXU0p

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    85.9 KB · Views: 95
Last edited:

that can certainly pop balloons and light matches if focused right, and have a pretty bright beam at night

that can certainly pop balloons and light matches if focused right, and have a pretty bright beam at night

Do you think you could see the beam in a lit room? Or maybe a dimly lit room?

Also thanks for replying.

Dimly lit room for sure, and possibly room with "average" ambient light, depending on the amount of particulate suspended in the air.

But it also depends on what you mean by "see the beam". Different people have different expectations of what the beam should look like.

<<<<IMPORTANT>>>>>

GET YOURSELF SOME GOOD QUALITY EYE PROTECTION BEFORE you even turn that thing on!!!

It throws more than enough power to seriously screw up your vision.

Dimly lit room for sure, and possibly room with "average" ambient light, depending on the amount of particulate suspended in the air.

But it also depends on what you mean by "see the beam". Different people have different expectations of what the beam should look like.

<<<<IMPORTANT>>>>>

GET YOURSELF SOME GOOD QUALITY EYE PROTECTION BEFORE you even turn that thing on!!!

It throws more than enough power to seriously screw up your vision.

Already ordered goggles as soon as i ordered the laser, Infact Faona threw in an extra pair of goggles cause I told her im going to write a review on her site and LPF. So now I have 2 pairs of goggles :)

Already ordered goggles as soon as i ordered the laser, Infact Faona threw in an extra pair of goggles cause I told her im going to write a review on her site and LPF. So now I have 2 pairs of goggles :)

Glad to hear it! Remember to be aware of other people (and animals) in the area whenever you're operating a laser.

I'll stop nagging you now, but you know what they say...an ounce of prevention.....:)

Last edited: