Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

What cells and where to get them (edited)

• Thread starter Deleted member 8382
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 8382

I've been runing my 80mW green laser with 1000maH rechargeable or duracell normal batterys till now but im kinda tired about charging them 2 times every day.

i've heard about the energizer e2 but as long as i've seen 1250maH versions are only shipped to usa and i've been unable to find any e2 batteris here in spain.

the best i could find was a 800mah x2 pair for like 15[ch8364] (20$~).

Any other option or any place to buy them?

Yours,
Hallucynogenyc

edit: I'm looking for AAA batteries, I found energizer e2 with 1250maH so far but not with shipping to spain.

kendon

Re: What cells and where to get them

and you are looking for what size? basically in the aaa size it might be difficult to find something with more than 1200 mAh, for aa there are plenty of 2800 available. in general i can suggest eneloops from sanyo, though they have only 800/2000 mAh, but they do not suffer from self discharging.

Benm

Consider these: http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.488

I have the AA sized soshine batteries, and use those for my digital camera with very good results.

They might not be the best cells on the market, but at this price you can have one pair in the charger while using the other, and still be off a lot cheaper ;)

+1 for the Soshine batteries from DX, good value and reliable though you might find higher rated batteries for more $$$. I have some Soshine AAAs and AAs that have been charged many many times and they are great.

Ace82

You use your laser too much. ;D I charge mine about once every 1 1/2 weeks... But I have about 3 sets of 2 AAA (6 total) and my charger holds 4 so there's always full power waiting. ;)