Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

What about this companies lasers?

djnbig

The name of the place is 'Information UNlimited' and their url is w w w . amazing1 . com . They have many lasers listed forsale, anyone know
if they are any good?

take care,

djn

Arayan

I thought to "resurrect" this thread because I plan to order from them. Someone has some news? I only know that their beam extender is good. For example they have an infrared handheld laser (808 nm) with 1.5 W at only 525$ which for my best knowledge is the cheapest.

Last edited:

eddie

I have purchased several lasers from amazing, PGLIII 400mw green, 200mw green (c-cell) 150mw green, 300mw red (sent it back square beam) and Kari who will answer the phone in sales is very helpfull, I had trouble with my 400mw green after 5 months of use and they sent me a new 400mw green and this baby pops balloons at 40ft in about 2 seconds, even after 5 minutes of use this 400mw will still pop balloons at 40ft, all I can say is amazing1 has treated me good and their prices are reasonable, from Eddie in Texas. ps, I ran across a video on you tube about the owner (Bob lannini), this man has several inventions and like to blow stuff up, you can check this out on you tube (amazing1) then decide if you want to buy a laser from them.

I've never dealt with Information Unlimited but they have been in business for ages--since the late 1980s at least. They were the 'go-to' place for oddball & dangerous tech toys in the pre-Internet era. Presumably they're doing something right to have stayed in business this long under the same name.