Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

What about a group buy for a nice @ 125Mw Greenie

Re: What about a group buy for a nice @ 125Mw Gree

Yeah, I would have mentioned NewWish lasers but there are several reasons why not to do a GB on them:

1. DX's price is amazing. I have bought directly through NewWish before and can attest that if you're only planning on buying 100 units, and yes I said only 100, you'll be pressed to break even just offering them at DXs price.

2. NewWish lasers aren't known for their quality. Dealing with RMAs can be hell for a GB organizer, and not offering a warranty and dealing with a bunch of customers with broken lasers can be even worse.

3. If you're in the US, forget about it

Sucks, doesn't it? :( I myself don't even own a single decent, working greenie pen at the moment.

Re: What about a group buy for a nice @ 125Mw Gree

That really is sad Psuedo... but I guess that's the nature of the beast. The thing I'm curious about is the red lasers from Newwish... why doesn't DX offer 100 mw Reds? Curse US Customs... they make group buys for fun stuff no good for us here... bummer. From what I've seen of DX's lasers, they work wonderfully for the price paid for a decent amount of time. Kinda sad how getting a 30 mW makes a 5 mW look really boring, and a 50 mW makes one wonder why a 30 mW was desirable, lol. Granted, I do dislike the dot of the newest, cheaper lasers on DX. I'm all ears if anything develops on a high powered green laser group buy.

I wish you luck in your search LarryQ. I hope you find a solution that works well for you, and I'll be happy to jump on your band wagon when you find that solution.