Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

what 445nm laser to buy...options

rthoms

Hey. Im new here. Been a viewer of this forum for a long time though but now I could do with some help from people with experience!

Well ive been thinkin about getting a 445nm laser for a while and have always loved the look of the WL Arctic s3 but never bought one because of the price.

Are there any good, high quality alternatives to this laser that easily ship to the UK? If there are UK sources for this it would be even better but im pretty certain ill end up having to get one shipped from the USA or China

Any help would be much appreciated!
Cheers, Rob

rthoms

Thanks very much guys! im spoiled for choice now :D i had been tempted by survival laser and lazerer but these look very tempting! wudnt mind a 2w+ focusable laser at all :p hehehe. The guy from israel, i do like the look of what he has to offer! those spyder lasers look nice also but dont wanna wait for weeks to get it shipped from the US

rthoms

Went with a mirror polished SF-501B host in the end :) joker finished building it yesterday and shipped it out this morning :) got tracking number now :D Its fitted with a 9mm diode and He said it tested at 2.2w so pretty nice :) cant wait to see the mirror polished host!

Cheers

Went with a mirror polished SF-501B host in the end :) joker finished building it yesterday and shipped it out this morning :) got tracking number now :D Its fitted with a 9mm diode and He said it tested at 2.2w so pretty nice :) cant wait to see the mirror polished host!

Cheers

wow nice lots of power just be safe with it and have fun.