Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

WF-501B hosts - $5.80!

sinner

They've been hopping arround $5.50-$5.80 for several months if not years i guess!

They've been hopping arround $5.50-$5.80 for several months if not years i guess!

I was going to buy the 10+$ version (with the internals inside) without knowing there were empty shells..

keesos

I've got the blue one from dx.
But there are also a lot more colors available! (from other china websites)
will post links if finally found them back in my history...
I've seen red-green-gold etc

Last edited:
I purchased this, but there is this plastic between te tube and the top part where the heat sink goes, anyone know how to remove it, I dont want to do something wrong and damage it, it was a long wait to get them, I have the silver and blue version from dx.

norbyx

Has anyone here bought THIS since the host is there and the laser is in working order, maybe just changing the diode and module and you are set to go, host and heat sink for $24... and you could probably make a few bucks out of the green you pull out...

Just thinking.

Has anyone here bought THIS since the host is there and the laser is in working order, maybe just changing the diode and module and you are set to go, host and heat sink for $24... and you could probably make a few bucks out of the green you pull out...

Just thinking.
This green isnt a green diode, it uses the other thing dpss i think, and the module has a built in driver and the dimensions are different, and the 12mm module wont fit, so a separate heatsink custom built for that host with either direct press for diode or a hole for a 12mm module would be required