Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Wendy's

Thats bad. All the food at my schools cafeteria is 100% genuinely distasteful pre-packaged food sold at 4x original price. A 1ft piece of nerds rope is a buck, 5 pack of gum is 75 cts... its like, WTPF?!

Not excited for next year... I might just skip lunch. Though thats hard for someone like me, I eat a lot! ;-) In fact I have a temporomandibular disorder... Though I guess thats not related to food intake ;D ;D

Oh! Oh! But the coolest weird thing about me is when I get a bloody nose, (allergy to chocolate, I eat too much and get a bloody nose) I can plug my nose and squirt it out of my eye! It is SOOOO leet, but the blood clouds my eye over so I cant see. Doesn't hurt though. Only about 5% of people have a misformed nasal cavity like me... World record for the farthest eye-squirt is like 23 feet or something LOL

Mmmm... I could live on a tad of miracle whip + white pollock + french bread + cheese + pepperoncini....

About the school food, your one of the lucky ones. Our school banned all candy and everything unhealthy. That REALLY sucks. And after school during sports they can't give us any drinks that aren't Coke products cause of some stupid contract.

I've NEVER heard of the thing with that disorder that you get a bloody nose when you eat chocolate, now that has got to suck. But I have to say it would be fun to mess with people by squirting blood from my eye lol.

Gazoo

styropyro said:
I found a dead moth in a salad at school, and wanna know what they said when I showed them? "Just pick it out"! That was the LAST time I ate their salads.
Edit:spelling

Well like pseudo commented, at least I knew my salad was fresh...lol

But the moth was dead so it couldn't have been too fresh lol. Oh well the protein can't be that bad. ;D

Gazoo

Xenodius said:
Oh! Oh! But the coolest weird thing about me is when I get a bloody nose, (allergy to chocolate, I eat too much and get a bloody nose) I can plug my nose and squirt it out of my eye!
Mmmm... I could live on a tad of miracle whip + white pollock + french bread + cheese + pepperoncini....

Sorry to hear about your disorder. But having the ability to squirt blood out of your eye...lol That has got to be a sight to behold...no pun intended. I've done some things with my artificial eye that aren't so nice. For example, when I was in high school, I went to one of those church dinners. There was this lady sitting across from me and a bit to the left. She was wearing a collar around her neck from some injury. She was obsessed with staring at me and I am sure it was my eye.

So at the same moment she was lifting her fork to her mouth, as soon as she got the fork to her mouth I put my finger on my artificial eye and started rolling it around and gave her a dirty look...lol The food fell off her fork and some it got into her collar...ha..ha. I thought it was so funny I laughed for days. She really had it coming as far as I am concerned because she would not stop staring until after I pulled my little stunt.

wow wtf and wtf lol. first senkat that would b funny as hell! lol dont eat here unless you like hairy tacos..ugh nvm but and yea squirting blood out of ur eye? u should do that to go to the nurse and skip school that would b awsome lol

Daedal

Fastfood = bad

I did my share of making it, you don't wanna know. :-[

Restaurants = waste of time and money!

I cook my own food, and it always tastes better than what a "la cordon bleu" chef at some fancy shmancy $300 meal restaurant would taste. I also know that I picked the freshest and healthiest ingredients to put in my food. I make the tenderest steaks and the juiciest burgers at home. I eat like a pig but then workout and feel all that energy from the good food I'm eating. You not only save money, but it's quicker than driving to the place, waiting in line, waiting for your food to cook, getting faced with a nice bill, and then facing the possibility of ordering a $30 steak and getting it 50% made up of fat! Pure white fat with no meat anywhere near it. That wasn't at your neighborhood Denny's either! This was a famous and expensive place, the manager looked at it and said... "well... they all come like that, steak is always got some fat in it!" LOL :eek:

As about school food... When I was in highschool, which was overseas, we had a Mrs. Fields, McDonalds, Burger King, and that cinnamon roll place. We obviously had the school cafeteria which served salads and all that healthy stuff, they also used to prepare your cup noodles for you, which I thought was neat. :cool: Either way... I used to enjoy a nice juicy burger with a nice smoothie and then top it off with a cinnamon roll and some coffee... Needless to say... I had an amazing run in highschool.

Cheers to all;
DDL

Gazoo

Daedal said:
. Needless to say... I had an amazing run in highschool.

Cheers to all;
DDL

You mean after eating all of that you had an amazing run, or that the runs were amazing...ROFLMAF. Sorry, I could't resist.