Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Wendy's

Storm

Well the other day I went to Wendy's and I ordered there Spicy Chicken Sandwich. And I ordered it plan. Like I do all my sandwiches. But anyways. When I got to the middle of it there was this black thing. It wasn't a piece of uncooked meat. It was like something got into it. It was discusting. Just thought I'd share that with you all.

K

kingzilla

Eww, thats disgusting! :mad: I don't think I'll be eating there anytime soon. :eek:

:eek: I JUST finished eating a McChicken (only lettuce, no mayo please).. maybe I'll have to inspect my food more carefully in the future.

If you complain though, its a good excuse to get another sandwich free! If you even want one after that..

Storm

But I live in Tennessee though. And who knows a bunch of kids work there. So they may have done something to it.

That's my favorite meal Storm! (well, without the black thing) but luckily I haven't had that happen before.

Once when i was in line buying a Mcd breakfast
a kid walked up to the front of the line with a half eaten hash brown
and said "there's a fly in my hash brown"
we took a look and there it was an entire cooked fly in the middle of the hash brown

Storm

Yeah it's my favorite food too. But I don't think so anymore. I don't think I'm eating from that Wendy's anymore.

S

SenKat

Ya - I hear you !! It took one really long hair all integrated in some "thing" at Taco Hell ..I mean Taco Bell to turn me off of their food for a few years ! Well, let's just say I kinda was more than a little upset not only about hte nastiness of finding a hair all intertwined amongst my food - but also the lack of concern that the manager had - so I stood up and started telling everyone that walked in the pace that they will find nasty body hair, etc in their food if they choose to eat there....needless to say, my family was a little embarrassed....and hte manager was IRATE at me informing the public about the dangers of eating hair at his food service establishment....well, that location actually closed down a few months later....I was hoping it was from my actions - but I never did find out why :'(

Storm

Yeah I would've told them. But I found it when I got home. And I live a ways from town. So yeah. I just threw the damn thing away. It wasn't even worth giving to the dogs.

Gazoo

Years ago I used to go once and a while to a cafeteria that was part of a K-Mart store. One of my favorite foods was their chefs salad. Well, I went one day and got my chefs salad as usual, and sat down to eat it. Lo and behold there was something crawling around in it. Upon further examination, I discovered it was a nice bright green and fat juicy caterpillar.
I did eat there again, but never a chefs salad.

Gazoo said:
Years ago I used to go once and a while to a cafeteria that was part of a K-Mart store. One of my favorite foods was their chefs salad. Well, I went one day and got my chefs salad as usual, and sat down to eat it. Lo and behold there was something crawling around in it. Upon further examination, I discovered it was a nice bright green and fat juicy caterpillar.

Hey, at least you knew it was fresh!

r8nd0m

Gazoo said:
I found a leafhopper in some salad at Red Lobster; which got me a free meal :).

I found a dead moth in a salad at school, and wanna know what they said when I showed them? "Just pick it out"! That was the LAST time I ate their salads.
Edit:spelling