Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

WELCOME to ALL NEW

Tjfrost

Sense of humor
A sense of humor the ability to understand or share in comedy, or situations that are funny in any way. It allows you to appreciate a joke or comedic story. Humor also includes an intellectual ability to see the meaning of a joke, pun, or absurd situation.

SINCE
In the intervening period between (the time mentioned) and the time under consideration, typically the present.

I don't see the humor in " since of humour " except that in attacking someone's grammar you used poor grammar......So yea, I suppose that's funny although I don't think that was your intention, or was it ?

Also the rest of your grammar was far from correct, so it's difficult to think that was intentional when you messed up so much more.

look guys I enjoy making fun of myself even my bad spelling wich if you read my profile you all made me creat I stated that fact but if you guys have to look in the Dictionary to understand laughter I'm definitely not going to fit in here lol
so don't worry no more posting I'll just read

Last edited:

jayrob

With the 'all new' did we loose the animated avatar option?

Last edited:
Reactions: GSS
I'm just trying to get laugh out of hakzaw1 I know he thinks it's funny and if you actually think I'm filing a sexual harassment law suit on hakzaw1 then you guys aren't getting the since of humour I'm just bringing some comedy in this place besides what's the reason we are all here it's not are full time job to talk about lasers but I'll pull it back a little tell you guys see I'm not trying to cause drama just liven up this forum a little while I learn about lasers from you guys I've already learned a lot read all the stuff you guys directed me to and actually am now ordering some really good safety glasses so im not dumb but if I can't joke and entertain you guys whats the point of life? dont make me put a 7watt samwu to my dome guy's😵 <bad joke?🙊> ok I'll stop

Hmmmm.... Wasn't funny to me either..
Guess the members on LPF have no sense of your humor..:unsure:
Hak has written in his style for years... and we get it.

With the 'all new' did we loose the animated avatar option?
Holly Crap Batman....
I haven't seen you post in a while....
Glad you're still with us. :)

Jerry

I guess I should have made a poll thread on his 1st choice of avatar.. I felt it better to just PM and be nice.. my words were terse just" 'lose the avatar' its kinda creepy"..NOW the poll would have included 'lose the avatar' AS A CHOICE I will not add to TJ's embarressment by posting that avatar..

I bet the only vote for 'keep the avatar I like it'... would have been placed by T.J. (or our OLD TJ) In real life I would likely be OK meeting him in person.. I am sure his a funny guy and cracks his friends up ALL the time. and it seems he has done very well and may buy the bar a free rounds on a regular basis.
I was actually trying to help him fit in...(thus the PM ...vs. a post) his avatar was begging for some photoshop 'additions'. like eyebrows-- hair (lack thereof)-- myb some bright red lipstick etc -JKidding ....;-) TJ-be who you are..

I guess I should have made a poll thread on his 1st choice of avatar.. I felt it better to just PM and be nice.. my words were terse just" 'lose the avatar' its kinda creepy"..NOW the poll would have included 'lose the avatar' AS A CHOICE I will not add to TJ's embarressment by posting that avatar..

I bet the only vote for 'keep the avatar I like it'... would have been placed by T.J. (or our OLD TJ) In real life I would likely be OK meeting him in person.. I am sure his a funny guy and cracks his friends up ALL the time. and it seems he has done very well and may buy the bar a free rounds on a regular basis.
I was actually trying to help him fit in...(thus the PM ...vs. a post) his avatar was begging for some photoshop 'additions'. like eyebrows-- hair (lack thereof)-- myb some bright red lipstick etc -JKidding ....;-) TJ-be who you are..
Nicely said!

I send messgs like that often (but not a lot on avatars, except if there is none)
I admit that my sugarcoating skillz are nil.
Imagine this is your first time..just joined or 'about to' & you scroll down and see 'WELCOME' and 'NEWCOMERS.'.. in what universe is that NOT YOU? Are you someone special ? are we supposed to somehow know the new members INFO we need to be a good & helpful member.

Would you walk into a party of a stranger (invited or not) and head straight for the bar and food W/O at least bumping fists and saying 'THANKS .. nice party-- I am {insert any name} .

IMHO that would be very rude and show zero respect...and that is not you 'yeah right'!! (I hope).

I am very OKay with those who have more tolerance than I do... when you turn 71 --will you still be sugar sweet?.. Just think of me being the 'Bad Cop' and you can continue to be the good one.. I will tolerate you if I get the same back..AND please do not agree w/ me if it is not sincere.. TYVM