Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Weidmark - Fantastic Seller. Great Guy!

I purchased a custom 1.9W/2.2W 445nm Ehgemus from Weidmark. Let me tell you, I've purchased a great deal of items on the internet. Probably too many . . .

I must say that Weidmark is by far the most thoughtful seller I've come across in years. Since I'm new to this hobby, he answered all my questions, was extremely helpful, and pointed me in the right direction to purchase all the necessary items to get started safely (safety glasses, battery chargers, etc.)

I can not say enough good about him, I wish all my transactions were this smooth and easy. He went above and beyond.

Thanks Weidmark, your the best!

I just wanted to make a comment about Weidmark.

He is hands down a really nice guy and a fantastic seller. I asked him a question and immediately he filmed a video, uploaded it to youtube, and sent me a link. Its the small things like this that really make a reputable seller. I also want to mention that as soon as I sent payment he took the package to the post office and sent me the tracking number.

Yay Weidmark!:gj:

-Justinslalaska

Amen, he is the best. What a super guy. After the sale, he continued to answer my questions. He is completely knowledgeable and has helped me out by freely taking his time with me. I can't recommend him highly enough.

Thanks. Enjoy it :)

I just wanted to make a comment about Weidmark.

He is hands down a really nice guy and a fantastic seller. I asked him a question and immediately he filmed a video, uploaded it to youtube, and sent me a link. Its the small things like this that really make a reputable seller. I also want to mention that as soon as I sent payment he took the package to the post office and sent me the tracking number.

Yay Weidmark!:gj:

-Justinslalaska

Rich Z

Man, this guy bent over backwards to help me out. I asked him to send me a custom unit in kit form, and he was perfectly willing to comply with this request. He even made up a video to show me the steps necessary to complete it so there wouldn't be an missteps on my part. Went together fine, and I had the unit running in nothing flat.

Very easy and painless transaction!

Highly recommended! :gj: