Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Watch this WHOLE vid.....pretty damned scary !

S

SenKat

NOT as in frightening, scary - but spooky scary.....this vid just goes to show you that the power of suggestion is VERY real - and if the opportunity exists, we could ALL be victims like the poor four peeps in this vid.....this is totally insane !

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p958woXcYcI

I don't wanna give it away - so everyone, WATCH the video first before you read any of the comments regarding the vid....seriously...it is about 4 mins, I think - but worth every second. A TRUE test of human nature....

And - Timelord, Freyth - notice it takes place in London ? Muahahahahaha ! I don't think Americans would fallen for it ! LOL !!!!
(Kidding, guys - don't hammer me for that comment ! LOL!!!!)

Freyth

Daaaaamn. Wonder what happens to them after that... That guy cannot be trusted LOL.
Anyway what was up with the last guy, was his "will power" stronger than the rest or... was he doing it all wrong at first and not realise it? LOL ;D ;D ;D

S

SenKat

I htink he was one that had super strong will-power, and "failed" the experiment. This is an excellent display of the capability of the human race to be molded by one person, or a group to be "brainwashed" or convinced at the subconcious level to do something totally against their nature...very eerie - completely boggling, if you ask me !

K

kingzilla

I would like to see how many many regular people (without any infuence from him) would attempt that robbery under those exact conditions. I believe many would. I believe many people would at least think about stealing when they see armored cars. When alone with the driver, the tempteation would be higher, and with a toy toy gun, many people would at least attempt that, without any provocation, or infuence.

S

SenKat

I think, unfortunately you may be right - it is in human nature to harbor some evil in everyone - it just needs the right opportunity to come out. I guess that is why I highly doubt the utopian society portrayed in the Sci-Fi movies would ever exist - there is too much evil in the race of man !

God!!! That's scaring me. I now feel like I've been used my whole life lol. My piers could be like mind controlling dictators. >.> <.< >.< LOL j/k no, but that is still pretty sad how we are suseptable to mind control by deception or want or just for a personal thrill.

I think that about 40 years ago, this type of psycological test was banned in the US because of long term trauma to the subjects. How do you tell someone who just "killed" someone --- It's OK - just a test. ???
Truely scary stuff.

Mike

Daedal

I have something to blame all my mistakes on now! ;D

Although... this truly is awakening. Impressive stuff. :eek:

Thanx;
DDL

FokoF

Dam scary stuff, he must be able to get any woman he wants with a little mind control :D