Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Warnlaser.com 300$ for 150mW?

Has anyone ever heard of them? Sounds pretty cheap. Maybe its because their really big what do you guys think.
They accept payment with paypal to warnlaser@gmail.com

whois shows the website is registered by someone in china...

sounds fishy but they do have videos on metacafe if you search warnlaser_com

sorry i am new i didnt know by another few minutes searching i could find cheaper ones that are known to be good sellers. DealExtreme's 200 mW might be what i get

well i was referred to novalasers.com for my first "real" laser, not cheap crappy ones, and i love my x105. Haven't had a single problem yet, it's brighter and more powerful than they advertise too. advertised as 105mw and it averages 118.4mw. when ya buy with the extras, ya get an even nicer deal. Oh, and the customer support is the best I've seen.
I too was going to get a deal extreme laser but i was told if i wanted something to really last me, go for one that is built better and on top of that, novalasers have ir filters unlike "most" dx ones.
I'm no expert, but in my opinion, nova is the way to go :)

If you have a WarnLaser pointer, which can pass through papers, lighting up a candle and the cigarette, why are you hesitate to use it to exploration, star phaser, self defence and travelling.
Wow! Warnlaser!!!

but with this expert comand of the english language,why wouldnt you trust them?.............................? ::)

The day I see a pointer light a candle is the day I fly a 747 through a mouse hole.

I guess that's a challenge ;D
Now where's that 60W CO2? I'm sure I could build it into a portable... Oh, you said 'light', not 'cut in half', 'melt', or 'vaporize'

Cyparagon said:
The day I see a pointer light a candle is the day I fly a 747 through a mouse hole.

I have a video of me lighting a candle with a laser :p. Of course, not a pointer though (was a few watts of 808nm)