Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Warn! cheapest green laser pointer

Daedal

WarnLaser... We all appreciate your diligence and professionalism. If I am ever to buy from WarnLasers it would be only out of the respect I have for this individual in all his communications and his understanding of the situation. The truth about your products will be based on the items I receive from you :)

Thanx;
DDL

P

Perez-Allende

pseudonomen137 said:
Great title. I assume the warn is short for: "WARNING! WE SELL CRAP SPYMODE LASERS THAT MANAGE A FEW MW OF GREEN, POST A BUNCH OF FAKE, UNRELATED, STOLEN PICTURES, AND THINK FORUM IS SPELLED WITH AN N"?

Inventive. Perhaps you could make it all into an acronym. You may also want to add something about how you ask as much $ as other companies do for real lasers in those powers, even though yours don't put out more than a few 10s of mWs of green at best.

I mean c'mon. Scammers, stop being so damn lazy! If you're gunna forge membership in the ILDA, can you at least bother to edit the stolen picture so it says your own dang company name? Is that really so much to ask?!

Why dont you like any company, you hate TechLasers, you hate WarnLasers, you hate DragonLasers, whats your problem ?

Hes just trying to watch out for people trying to scam us. and pseudo is a little bit more outfront and puts it in a way thats kindve attack but he just means good by it.

S

SenKat

He hates Scammers, plain and simple - by dodging the issue, it makes a company look suspicious to him, and to the rest of us. TechLasers is only a front for Wicked, and their shitty service, and Dragon has been proven to not send out lasers that are in specifications - so that would answer about all of it, if it is not too presumptuous of me to answer for Pseudo ! :p

G !

Like anybody here he hates watching people get scammed and shoveling out 100's of dollars to get a not up to spec laser, and he's not afraid to show reasons why they could be a sammer. For techlasers it is their 500mW units, for warn lasers it is the stolen pictures and the fake ILDA membership, and for Dragonlasers it is their always in stock Viper 125mW. He's probably saved a bunch of members here from getting a peice of crap laser.

S

SenKat

lasamania said:
hey warn lasers!

I have a phd in physics and a photoelectronic degree from Harvard university and currently reside at Boston University as a physics professor.  I can review your lasers for you and give you a non biased opinion of your lasers.  Wicked Lasers, Dragon Lasers, and Nova Lasers have already sent me lasers for review.  If you are interested, I can put your lasers into the report.  All findings will be public knowledge and will be posted on Scientific America Magazine.  Message me if you are interested.   ;)
LIES LIES LIES ! LOL folks, this guy is now banned....he went from not knowing anyhting about lasers, to an expert reviewer overnight ?? WHATEVER ! LOL Buh-bye, lasamania...losermania, whatever...

Warnlasers, please pay this clown NO attention - his claims are total falsehood - I guess he is going to claim that he owns the Chrysler building next ?

Greg

Again...check out my earlier post. in the welcome section under, HI HI HI !..I am quoting all of his posts so there is a record of his idiocy, not to mention his identity crisis ! LOL

warnlaser.com said:
warnlaser have some customers,they have bought our high laser pointers and nobody need return it for a full refund.Although,i said the informations after all it's my say,i know,nobody can believe these,We don't publish the customers,that's secret.And i said authority organization in china have validate our products.but nobody care these.

so i have delivered Daedal and bother him to test the laser pointer.

i am no way.sorry.

In here i pledge that my saying is truth.Our consumer ,no one have return our lasers up to now.of course,although,customers have a few people .but if have one,we will be earnest response and correct.

At least you guys have more guts than TechLasers ! :)

Benm

Lets hope the laser delivers!
$200 for a good and stable 120 mW greenie wouldn't be bad at all.

I guess the best marketing you could have for your laser is a positive review by the moderators of a forum like this.

I'm sorry all, I would liek to be nice and I appreciate the warnlaser is at least here to try defending themselves, but the point stands that the warnlaser site advertises Spymode-style unfiltered lasers with the same specs, and we have yet to see a single shred of evidence against that (other that assurances from warnlaser, which isn't exactly the best evidence I've ever seen).

Ship a 150mW+ to someone here. Daedal has already offered. I'll offer to test a laser and ship it back as long as I'm not paying for shipping, and I'm sure there are plenty of others here who will do the same. Until you take such steps to defend yourself though, you have only given us reason to believe you sell shoddy products.

So I know you offered to send Daedal a 30mW. That is really not at all useful if you ask me, and I'd like to see how one of your upper end models perform, but can give us an update on where that's gone so far?

hi ,never mind ,my brother.
i will try take a vedio recording with high power laser pointer.
yeah,warnlaser is younger.he is distrusted,but we have need time ,try to trust website,trust anything ,i know.
doesn't matter.we will do together.

I would belive it if you made a video like jack and shoed your pointer and then see the meter at 00 mW and do a full test and see how it holds yeah if its a 150+ mW pointer pen im pretty sure if it averages 148-145 mW no one will really care. but as long as the lasers are right close to spec.

Gazoo

Warnlaser,
I admire your continued persistance here. However taking videos, pictures and what ever is not proof.

To get trust, you will need to send one of your high powered (over 100mw) lasers to another member of this forum for testing.

I second Gazoo. it is easy to get 100mW from AAA pen pointer, and it is exponentially difficult to get it to perform above 100mW, not to mention 150mW. You need a very efficient driver circuit and a very efficient crystal.
Unless you send your high power unit for review as everybody here has said, I'm afraid that you will not get much trust from the community...

ok,i see.
i will request my customers to help me proven these.They have bought 100mW+ laser pointer,they are in ca,us.
i will try my best to call them prove these.
you know ,100+mW is very expensive ,in case ...,it's just maybe ,my copartner will assuse me.
or someone can buy it for paypal ,if your laser pointer from warnlaser.this product didn't measure up ,you can cancel payment with paypal,return your money and publish to public for alert warnlaser.i can't refute anything.

S

SenKat

Warnlaser - these folks are TRYING to help you out - we are not saying you have to give away anything ! All you SHOULD do is ship out one of your higher powered lasers for testing, and it will be returned to you at the end of testing. I do not think anyone is going to be willing to pay up front for a product that may or may not work properly - BUT if one is reviewed, it could increase your sales exponentially ! It is entirely up to you - but until a member of this community has tested your prooducts, I do not see anyone buying them I am sorry to say that.

Greg

SenKat said:
Warnlaser - these folks are TRYING to help you out - we are not saying you have to give away anything !  All you SHOULD do is ship out one of your higher powered lasers for testing, and it will be returned to you at the end of testing.  I do not think anyone is going to be willing to pay up front for a product that may or may not work properly - BUT if one is reviewed, it could increase your sales exponentially !  It is entirely up to you - but until a member of this community has tested your prooducts, I do not see anyone buying them I am sorry to say that.

Greg
yeah,if i can do ,i will do. i am talking over my copartner ,and i know these folks help me .first i thanks them,but my copartner ,he doesn't know these things.so i talk him the entire things to give one pointer again.i try.
^_^
thanks guys.