Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Wanted: White Fusion kit

lazer

I really need a white fusion kit. It's a for a school art project. I need the kit to have the laser diodes already aligned. They don't have to have power leads on them but they do have to be aligned. Sightfx said he would probably add about $100 onto the cost of the kit to calibrate the colors and align the lasers so I don't want to pay more than $250 for the fusion kit with lasers aligned and calibrated.

I asked sightfx if he could do it for me but he said he wasn't building kits for the next month because he's on vacation. Normally I would wait but the project is due at the end of the month so I need to get a kit asap.

If you have one and want to part with it please let me know. I would like the seller to be US located to avoid customs problems.

I also need a transparent enclosure to house the white fusion kit inside.

Last edited:

ZRTMWA

I really need a white fusion kit. It's a for a school art project. I need the kit to have the laser diodes already aligned. They don't have to have power leads on them but they do have to be aligned. Sightfx said he would probably add about $100 onto the cost of the kit to calibrate the colors and align the lasers so I don't want to pay more than $250 for the fusion kit with lasers aligned and calibrated.

I asked sightfx if he could do it for me but he said he wasn't building kits for the next month because he's on vacation. Normally I would wait but the project is due at the end of the month so I need to get a kit asap.

If you have one and want to part with it please let me know. I would like the seller to be US located to avoid customs problems.

I also need a transparent enclosure to house the white fusion kit inside.

I hope you don't want too high powered of a kit, cause for under $250
it would be impossible to find a high powered one.

Does it have to have the FML Driver?

What kind of project is this? I'm guessing it's just about color mixing?

Too bad this project wasn't a couple of months ago, boosted4cyl sold his for $250 I think. It wasn't in a clear plastic enclosure though.

Maybe someone can lend you theirs...

Good luck!

Talk to Flaminpyro! He builds these!

Yeah but unless he wants to sell his own or he has extra parts, then he would have to order the parts fromSightfx who is on vacation :(

Guess what Flaminpyro has :na::na::na:

maby pyro will sell you his

Yeah but unless he wants to sell his own or he has extra parts, then he would have to order the parts fromSightfx who is on vacation :(

ZRTMWA

hahaha, well I have two options either you want to sell your kit or you have parts. hmmmmmmm

Do I get disowned from LPF if I get this wrong??? I'm gonna guess parts.

Looks like you lucked out lazer!

Yes I have parts to make a complete second WF here now ! but 250 isn't going to get it I'm afrade... all the parts cost more than that ! as a mater of fact a WF kit two aixiz modues a LCC red and a 6X GGW and a 100mW green module all come to $272.00....

hahaha, well I have two options either you want to sell your kit or you have parts. hmmmmmmm

Do I get disowned from LPF if I get this wrong??? I'm gonna guess parts.

Looks like you lucked out lazer!

Last edited:

lazer

I hope you don't want too high powered of a kit, cause for under $250
it would be impossible to find a high powered one.

Does it have to have the FML Driver?

What kind of project is this? I'm guessing it's just about color mixing?

Too bad this project wasn't a couple of months ago, boosted4cyl sold his for $250 I think. It wasn't in a clear plastic enclosure though.

Maybe someone can lend you theirs...

Good luck!

Yeah I was hoping to get the driver. It's a mixed media project. We can use any materials we want as long as it shows the concept of "power". I'm talking to potorage and flaminpyro about getting the parts.