Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

wanted 532nm in Australia that will light matchs from a 15 cm

Hi im after a laser not a eBay toy one but any other green laser that will light a red match
From about 15 cm every time not perfect conditions but
just does, ie enough grunt to do the job which out painting a match black and taking ages to focus etc This is in
Australia, extra power doesn't matter as long as it does the above in a few seconds every time. i have
numerous green lasers but they mostly need to be just right
To get a red match to light i just want to, put my glasses on
and hand point with mininum fuss focusable OK but only a tiny tweak and it lits, my
Blue laser does every time in a second ,someone must have one to sell in Australia
Regards let me know Tony

Sorry this is in wrong section i am still new to forum, but please if you have one for sale in Australia let me know that does the above every time without saga

I think your best bet will be to buy a 100mW+ module online somewhere and build it yourself...I am in Australia myself, and its a pain in the neck to get ahold of a green. The best ive done within in oz if buying a little laser stage light on ebay, they have a 30ish mW green in them, not nearly enough to light a match unfortunately.