Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Want to make a laser

I have previously built a burning blue laser, completely DIY with a flashlight host. This was maybe 5+ years ago and i lost interest. Well now i want to get back into it. Just want to see if there is a place to buy all the hardware needed to make the most powerful blue laser i can. Thanks alot.

GSS

Still DTR for diode's, modules driver's and you will be surprised how much cheaper diodes are..
You wan't a host, custom or a ready to go flashlight host with a heatsink and just 2 wires to connect.. Look at "Lifetime17's sales thread.
Really nice prices:)

Keep in mind that if you are going for the most powerful NUBM44 diode laser, these produce a huge amount of heat that needs to be very well heat sinked if you wish to have any kind of a run time. Also, this diode has the worst divergence specs of any diode we have available to us. It puts out a line, rather than anything close to a dot. Still great for burning up close, though. If you want to burn further away, cylindrical lens pairs and a beam expander will get you there.