Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Want a FREE screen guard for your phone?

Got my screen guards today. They came in a standard mail envelope with a single stamp. Guess thats how they make money....Anyways im off to install right now and will report back later.

just ordered full body protection for my ipod touch as well as iphone 4 (I may get one in the soon future)

Well its been about 24 hours now. I gotta say i'm pretty satisfied, especially at this price.
Heres a quick list of whats good and bad.

The good:
1. Protects from scratches very well
2. Adds little glare to display
3. One's fingers don't "skip" when performing multitouch gestures(not as good as display, but good for a screen protector)

The Bad:
1. Difficult as hell to apply
2. Directions on website practically useless

The Ugly:
1. Not cut perfectly, still usable and its really not THAT bad, but if i paid $29 I would be very upset.

And for some tips...
1. Be sure to use soapy water and have a hair dryer ready.
2.DO NOT SPRAY SOAPY SOLUTION ON THE PROTECTOR. Don't do what they show u in the video, i found out the hard way(There will be bubbles...). Simply pour the soapy solution over the protector.
3. After you apply the protector, use a credit card to remove a little of the water. Just enough so that the top of protector will be wet. Then use a hairdryer to dry the top off. Then use the credit card to remove even more water, and then dry it off with the hairdryer. Countinue to do this until there aren't any bubbles. STOP EVEN IF THERE IS STILL WATER UNDER THE PROTECTOR, JUST MAKE SURE THERE AREN'T ANY BUBBLES.
4.On a side note make sure the protector is still on correctly before air drying it as describing on number 3. The corners are whats important, its ok if the cuts on the protector don't match up with the buttons/openings on your phone. But if the corners hang over the edge your protector will easily peel off and you would have to repeat the entire process.

And the most important part: Let your protector dry for at least 12 hours before you even put your hands on it. Do it over-night. You can wait 6 hours and then try to set one on the back of your phone, but i do not recommend it.

IT TAKES AN @SS LONG TIME FOR THESE TO SET. YOU HAVE TO BE PATIENT