Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

VOLTRON and Defender Of The Universe!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

tonyt

For sale is my collection of Voltron stuff.

I have,

2 Voltron Lions(w/accessories and pilots)

1 Vehicle Voltron (In Boxes)

1 Small GB-36 Voltron Lion

2 Voltron Coffins

5 Voltron Lion Original Instructions

and a Voltron promo/marketing book.

On the first voltron there is nearly no chrome wear or discoloring. The plastic covers are clear and the stickers are in great condition. Its not perfect 10.0 condition but it's at a collectors level.
The accessories for the first lion are in great condition with very little chrome wear.

The second Voltron's black lion has a broken arm. But apart from that it is in descent condition.

The two coffin's are in fantastic condition and their light globes still work.

The 15 Vehicle voltron are in near perfect condition, all the friction motors are in perfect condition too.
The boxes for the Vehicle Voltron are in good condition and the inserts are in perfect condition. The outside's aren't as glossy as they would have been new, but as i said they are pretty good for over 30 years old.

The smaller GB36 voltron lion is in great condition too. The only thing wrong is the two removable wings are missing. You can find them on ebay for $10 a pair.

Instructions and book are perfect.

Now prices...(All in AUD)

Going on Current forum values, median ebay and gumtree prices and what i paid for them...

Voltron 1, Including- 5 Lions, 5 Pilots, 3 keys, All Great condition Accessories with Sword and Shield. $200
Voltron 2, Including- 5 Lions( Black Lion broken arm but fixable) 4 Pilots, Some Accessories in medium condition with Sword and Shield $100
Vehicle Voltron, Taking in consideration the perfect condition and they have their original boxes $200 each.
Small Voltron, With missing wings $60
Voltron Coffins, $50 each or $80 for both
Voltron Original Instruction $20 Each
Voltron Original Colour Marketing Book $15

I also have a ton of Star Wars LEGO that i am selling..

WILL ALSO TRADE FOR LPM!!! Or other laser, torch or accessories..

tonyt

No not a rip off..
It was actually bigger than he man in the 80's.. You don't remember voltron? Anyone older than 27 or so should clearly remember voltron!

Fiddy

Im 24 :-D I dont remember heman either but watch the parodys of it now.

Status
Not open for further replies.