Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Virginia laser meet 2 June 7th

• Thread starter Deleted member 16589
  • Start date

Aaaand, I'm out... Will be attending the Beer, Bourbon, & BBQ festival at the National Harbor on the 7th...

Maybe I can make it down and meet some of y'all next time!

TMack... looks like carpooling is out too. :yabbmad:

D

Deleted member 16589

Aaaand, I'm out... Will be attending the Beer, Bourbon, & BBQ festival at the National Harbor on the 7th...

Maybe I can make it down and meet some of y'all next time!

TMack... looks like carpooling is out too. :yabbmad:

;( Aw way to blow us off...JK

I really don't want to push it another week I'm trying to get a summer job and this event really will get in the way. But maybe we can have one more mid summer.

How often is this festival you cant wait until next time :p

Haha, no-can-do... It happens once a year and we've had tickets since last year. :p

Perhaps another one will happen later in the summer... I joined up to the forums a little late, but it's usually pretty hard to commit to plans less than one month out! haha

Sad but true...

Take lots of pics!

benmwv

Hey, I can't make it for sure now. Scheduled a vacation and I'll be gone that weekend. Hopefully I can make it next year!

D

Deleted member 16589

aw 2 down this is not good. :(
I need to schedule one months ahead.

D

Deleted member 16589

BUMP again we need more people its just over a week away now. xD
Bottom line even if its just 2 or 3 it will be a blast just like last time.
But the more we have the better.

I am stoked for real. My collection will be the most limited by far I believe but I hope to learn alot I'll be the guy asking alot of questions most likely. I do have a couple cool lasers to share though and lots of diffraction gratings even thought some are broken.

When will the address be available to attendants?

D

Deleted member 16589

I am stoked for real. My collection will be the most limited by far I believe but I hope to learn alot I'll be the guy asking alot of questions most likely. I do have a couple cool lasers to share though and lots of diffraction gratings even thought some are broken.

When will the address be available to attendants?

Awesome as far as the address goes you have to PM me for it I'm not posting my address on the open forum.

also IIRC you had some dead green lasers if you still have them bring them I may trade you for them.

Also PLEASE come Tmack!
trevor
and Trevor please come :crackup:

Figured you wouldn't post address on open forums but yeah I have 2 dead dpss greens I'll bring if I can find one u won't want thought it's in pieces I tried pulling the crystals out. Didn't work.

D

Deleted member 16589

Bump
4 days away. Whos coming.

xirrious is the only one who has confirmed ;(

Tmack said he was in but have not heard from him since.

Last edited by a moderator:

Trevor

I've got to be in Blacksburg... need to move into my apartment and be at work to finish up a project for a client. :(

Trevor

D

Deleted member 16589

I've got to be in Blacksburg... need to move into my apartment and be at work to finish up a project for a client. :(

Trevor

aw I pushed it to this weekend so you could come ;(

Aw too bad that sucks .. was hoping to meet ya

O well hopefully Tmack will show we will still have a blast.
I have a Green Hene coming hopefully it will be here tomorrow :san: .