Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

VIPER 125 FOR SALE

GOT A VIPER 125 FROM DRAGON LASERS
SELLING IT BECAUSE I COULDNT REALLY AFFORD IT IN THE FIRST PLACE LOL
ITS HAD ABOUT 2 HOURS OF USE ALL UP, ONLY A WEEK OLD
ILL THROW IN A 4 PACK OF LITHIUMS AS WELL

IM LOCATED IN AUSTRALIA SO JUST ASK HOW MUCH POSTAGE IS, ILL SHIP ANYWHERE

MAKE ME AN OFFER

Because you only have a few posts, nobody will buy this unless you use a middleman. Are you willing to do this?

Attachments

• caps_lock1_001.jpg
    caps_lock1_001.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 86

iewed

nick4danni said:
middleman? wat u mean

He means you send the laser to a trusted forum member (BlueFusion, for example), the buyer sends the money to BlueFusion, BlueFusion sends you the money, and sends the buyer the laser.

I wouldn't say Bluefusion is trusted, either - several pay-pal claims against him, and lack of product to LOTS of folks. Read around prior to suggesting BF as a middleman.

iewed

SenKat_Stonetek said:
I wouldn't say Bluefusion is trusted, either - several pay-pal claims against him, and lack of product to LOTS of folks.  Read around prior to suggesting BF as a middleman.

I mainly used him as an example because he's located in Australia (I think), which is where the seller is.

iewed said:
[quote author=SenKat_Stonetek link=1208482853/0#6 date=1208495189]I wouldn't say Bluefusion is trusted, either - several pay-pal claims against him, and lack of product to LOTS of folks.  Read around prior to suggesting BF as a middleman.

I mainly used him as an example because he's located in Australia (I think), which is where the seller is.[/quote]

No worries - just getting the word out, as I do not want anyone else to fall prey to his schemes.

i am currently in the middle of a middle man deal (that sounded weird) and it seems to be going good. Kenom was kind enough to offer his services.

200 thats including postage, ive already got another member interested so yeah gotta see what happens

i'm up for it if u use a middle man ie sargemx5 i am based in sydney and sarge is in parra depends on price as well if sarge is willing to do it i could buy it

Hey are you willing to trade it for some laser diodes?
I got a bunch from 16x dvd fryers (red and IR)
Interested?