Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Viper 125 532 nm

CNI made Dragon Viper 125 532nm

Prompt shipment. Good external packaging. Laser comes in white cardboard case with foam insert and CNI serial number.

This is a nice looking pointer. Looks like a high quality fountain pen. Rated 125mw but outputs a steady 150+, peaking at 159 on fresh AAAs.  Fixed focus with 1mm aperture beam and measured divergence of ~ 1mrad as per the specification. Good close range burning. IR filtered they say and the visible output suggests this is true (I cannot check as my IR filter cuts out 532 as well as 808 and 1064  :mad:  )

This is a nice high quality DPSSL. Mid-priced at US$ 295. You can probably get cheaper on DX, but this is a true CNI piece and the quality shows.

Recommended and IMHO the best value of the Dragon range

p.s. very bright at close range so safety goggles essential for burning.
p.p.s. get the diffraction gratings with it to produce extremely cool outdoor effects ;-)

Sorry I only just figured out how to post pix on the forum. Here is a beam shot I took just now. It is true to life. The beam is solid green. The dot is illuminating an oak tree about 100 feet away.  Goodness knows what the maximum dot visibility must be. Several miles I imagine.