Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Viasho 500mW 532nm Portable Green - $570 shipped

Hey all. This is not a "for sure" buy yet because I'd need to get around 15 people interested in order to get these for this price, but shipped anywhere in the US (and only in the US [I don't want to have to deal with customs]) I can get a Viasho 500mW 532nm portable laser.

This would be slightly "risky" only because of the fact that I haven't found a review on this laser yet (I think it's new I only found it a month or two back). From what I know though Viasho is trustable and makes some high quality stuff.

**Note** After contacting Viasho, Frank assured me that they would be up-to-spec & IR filtered. So basically it's coming down to trusting Viasho or not since this is the first buy that would take place.

Right now I'm asking for a commitment, not money. If I get enough people who commit, I'll send invoices and collect payments then. The link to the laser description is below:

products

**EDIT**
bootleg2go actually has a better deal that I didn't know about! See his post below. I already ordered one from him.

Last edited:

Re: Viasho 500mW 532nm Portable Green - $590 shipped

Also--any feedback (posotive or negative whatever floats your boat) is appreciated too!

You know this belongs in the GB section...

Jaxz

590 is a neat price, usually 500mw green goes up to 800 or 1k dollars, lmk if you provide shipping to other counties, if not free bump

Hey all. This is not a "for sure" buy yet because I'd need to get around 15 people interested in order to get these for this price, but shipped anywhere in the US (and only in the US [I don't want to have to deal with customs]) I can get a Viasho 500mW 532nm portable laser.

This would be slightly "risky" only because of the fact that I haven't found a review on this laser yet (I think it's new I only found it a month or two back). From what I know though Viasho is trustable and makes some high quality stuff.

**Note** After contacting Viasho, Frank assured me that they would be up-to-spec & IR filtered. So basically it's coming down to trusting Viasho or not since this is the first buy that would take place.

Right now I'm asking for a commitment, not money. If I get enough people who commit, I'll send invoices and collect payments then. The link to the laser description is below:

products

Interested:
1. Me

Actually, I've had a better price on these for some time, $569 and without the need of 15 at a time. If 15 people ordered at the same time, I would take $20 off the $569 price or include the battery, charger and padded carrying case.
There is also an added 3% discount on top of all this if the buyer is logged into their Optotronics customer account and an extra 5% off if the laser is purchased with a postal money order rather than a creditcard.
Viasho Group Buy Lasers

Jaxz

oh, that's more cool..., is there a gb on this?

Actually, I've had a better price on these for some time, $569 and without the need of 15 at a time. If 15 people ordered at the same time, I would take $20 off the $569 price or include the battery, charger and padded carrying case.
There is also an added 3% discount on top of all this if the buyer is logged into their Optotronics customer account and an extra 5% off if the laser is purchased with a postal money order rather than a creditcard.
Viasho Group Buy Lasers

Oh wow thanks for this sorry I didn't actually know about it! I'll probably order one from that hahaha

I'd be a cautious of this. I realize people know you and some trust you. But you'd be holding onto $8260 of others money. You've only been here a year. And while that may seem forever on the internet it's really not long to build up a false confidence to make over $8 grand and then run. Well worth the effort if someone was going to do a big scam. Now imagine a person did that on 10 different forums with different products. Someone could bolt out with over $80,000 for spending some time on the internet getting friendly with people.

Not saying that is your intention. But I think others should at least consider the risk here.

Price lowered.

And also yes that is a perfectly viable worry for people to have.

Firstly, I've dealt with selling and buying lasers that entire year and I feel that some people will be able to trust me (given that the most expensive lasers that I've sold have been upwards of $300-400 which albeit is below the price of these but still).
Secondly, I don't even think there are that many forums, and if there are I'm really only a member of this one--if you want go ahead and keep an eye on the others for this offer from ... me? Oh well.

Also, I like to be business honest and yes, I would make ~$10 profit on each of these if this goes through but no, I would not take 8 grand and run when there is the potential to make more profit on future transactions. 8 grand now and nothing later is not worth it to me. Also I don't like betraying people's trust and people who have bought from me I believe can attest to that.

Thank you for your concern though!

Come on guys go easy..

Jaxz there wont be a GB because bootleg2go has a better deal on it that I didn't know about! I already ordered one from him :p

Jaxz

Jeesh just trying to help you out.
thanks appreciate that.

Come on guys go easy..

Jaxz there wont be a GB because bootleg2go has a better deal on it that I didn't know about! I already ordered one from him :p
thanks bro, I will give considerations to the purchase. And yea everything is cool, I replied accordingly to how people asks questions

Last edited: