Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

VERY SHORT rew of my now broken 30mw DX 1xaaa kaleidoscopic

hi. today a received the 30mw little pen from DX. but after 1/2 mins....it died :(.. fuck.

DealExtreme: $13.13 30mW 532nm Stars Light Show Special Effects Green Laser Pen (1*AAA)

the quality if the host is VERY GOOD.... nice design... perfect quality... perfect star effect.
the beam was THE MOST THIN i've ever seen... i suppose 0.7mm. divergence seemed to me really good...

BUT power... mmmhhhh it has a tons of ir!!!!! itested it with 200mw lasersbee meter... it was incredible. at low distance... about 25/30mw..... but if i tested the power at 15/20/30 centimeters.... the power was a lot less!!! at about 30cm was + - 10mw. :(

now i wrote to dx the fact. i asked if they could refund shipping retun cost...(FP one time made this for me...).....or i asked another good option. i pay them about 3 $ to keep the broken pen and they send me a replacement.
now i am waiting for a response. sincerely.... here in italy to ship packs is not cheap.... i hope that dx don't need that i ship back it..... but if i need.. they could just do a little refund. but i HOPE VERY MUCH that i can keep the broken pen like an experiment host ...and that they send quickly( without to wait my broken item) a new better one.

PS: i waited 1 month and 2 days for the SHIPMENT of this laser. they told me it was no in stock...and factory had problems to produce them quickly. but i choosed to wait.
now the least thing that they could do for a patient customer like e.. is to send a replacement and accept my 3$ to keep the broken laser.

i hope the next one will be better powered..... TRUE 30mw.... not 30mw near the lpm and only real 10mw at 20/30cm XD

UPDATE__________ dx allowed me to pay just 2$ to keem the broken laser. they gave me a custom link where to pay 2$. i am happy... maybe i could have had a free replacement like MEEPO ...but i firstly asked at dx support that i could pay 2/3 $ to keep the laser. maybe if idid not say that.. i could had a FREE replacement. but it's ok... only 2$ and i have a nice tiny host.

but... i noticed the module is REALLY SMALL. XD where is the space for a module? i've heard 2 review on dx sale page.....guys that received 40... 50mw of this laser XD WOW... for 13$ ho have 40mw from this little...(very little)laser .. is nice. i hope the replacement wil be tested and good XD
....with less IR....

Last edited:

adam

ah dear thats another laser off my list thanks for review realista :)

ehehe but stopt to buy 50mw lasers adam :p when you have 1 or 2 50mw laser is good..... why so much 50s??? ^_^

adam

ehehe but stopt to buy 50mw lasers adam :p when you have 1 or 2 50mw laser is good..... why so much 50s??? ^_^

dunno m8 haha i just find them the cheapest gonna move onto 100's and 200mw's on my next buy tho lol

yiu seems the king of the 50 mw lasers.... can you say me which of your list is the best one? the most powerful... and the one with lowest divergence?

KiLLrB

dunno m8 haha i just find them the cheapest gonna move onto 100's and 200mw's on my next buy tho lol

You should save up a little and get a opto 150+ you wont be sorry :D

meepo

Mine broke in like 10 minutes, so DX sent me a replacement free, without me having to send my broken one. :D