Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

very pleased!

very pleased with the device i recieved from grainde. He even went the extra mile for polishing the focus cap!

Kryton Groove, polished, GITD, 638nm with G lens. +1 (would give +99 if i could)

Edit: link to pics!

http://imgur.com/a/32FP8

Last edited:

Way to go grainde :gj:
Next time I see you post some where I will Rep+ you for going the extra mile!!
I can't wait until I am past 200 Rep, it will be awesome to be able to bump some up by 2 Rep. It is like a nice long tight hug, it costs you absolutely nothing but it is so nice to give!!
Anyways, hey the15thwiseone glad to see that you are happy with the item you received. Cool :)
Will you be able to post a couple of pictures? Enjoy!!

Way to go grainde :gj:
Next time I see you post some where I will Rep+ you for going the extra mile!!
I can't wait until I am past 200 Rep, it will be awesome to be able to bump some up by 2 Rep. It is like a nice long tight hug, it costs you absolutely nothing but it is so nice to give!!
Anyways, hey the15thwiseone glad to see that you are happy with the item you received. Cool :)
Will you be able to post a couple of pictures? Enjoy!!

yes i will, when i get home tonight. hoping to get some night beam shots as well.

url of pics added to post, mobile version isn't doing well with linking, anyone know how to link it?