Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Very General Question

Back to original question.

Laser projectors are a big draw for colors.

Lumia is also. It is easy, looks very cool and doesn't require much equipment for a decent display.

Check out this series for some basic ideas.
Beam shows - tunnels - spiros - etc.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Imz7IYEJZJ4

There are lots of other reasons.

Holography, testing various things including size and frequency.

GSS

Just saw the video very cool! Other than the leggos and (diffusing plastic??) i might have every thing else laying around. That little angled mirror was also cool. OH I dont have smoke machine! THX

GSS

After doing a little research and reading every ones help on this forum I think so to. Yeah I did get (hate to say it cause Ive heard they make and believe a good product a Dud) I pretty much confermed it this early morning. It is very cloudy and dark out and it was no brighter than my 5mw Tmart. My other over spec 5mw but a visable beam. It was a perfect testing atmosphere. Right out of the box I knew something was wrong, it was at room temp, no beam at all in a kinda dimly lit room and it did some weird spiking and its even dimmer now. I believe I will stick with the 75mw still. remb this one im going to return was measured at 79mw also. The duty cycle you mentioned also keeps me to mabey stay with the 75mw. Thx again:cryyy:

APEX1

hey thought I'd just warn ya about double and triple posting the mods and vets don't like it, plus its not allowed.

Last edited:

APEX1

Yea sorry. I ment, try not to double post meaning post 2 or 3 times in a row. Lol its not allowed and the admins don't like it! mod is an acronym for moderator

Last edited:

diachi

Ok I should try to at least wait for a reply or two? I need to vent better as you can see I was having an issue with a purchase Im 52 an new to both lasers and internet. So im ignorant. :tired:

You can use the edit button if you need to add something and there hasn't been any replies since your last post. :)

@GSS Take note that there is no need for you to post continuously twice, just edit the post :)