Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Vector Graphics

I find myself with too much time and I have always wanted to learn how to do this, although it seams I already had the skills to do it... Just wasn't sure how to use them and create something like this.

Here's what I came up with after 5 hours. I think I may add a background in at some point, but for now the girl is done.

Click the picture for full size.

Yes, it's Miley Cyrus. I actually have no idea why I chose her out of everyone I could have done.

lmn

You did a great job on the eyes!
Those are the hardest part IMO
Well, hair can be pretty hard too but you nailed both of them

Last edited:
You did a great job on the eyes!
Those are the hardest part IMO
Well, hair can be pretty hard too but you nailed both of them

Thanks, I found the eyes the easiest part.

I had more trouble adding shadows as the burn tool worked wonders at size 300 but that was too big for some areas and if I went any lower it was too dark and you could clearly see a circular mark.

There is no "full size" to vector graphics.

Really?

If you click the picture it should open on a DeviantART page, just click the image again on that page ant it will go full size.

I'm saying vector graphics are infinitely scalable. That's why times new roman looks just as sharp at font 8, and font 98.

Next time paint a more sexy girl ;)

Suggestions? I still have another week before I am back at college so I may as well kill some time.

I'm saying vector graphics are infinitely scalable. That's why times new roman looks just as sharp at font 8, and font 98.

True.

The original was over 3000 pixels tall, I just downsized it to that size for convenience basically.