Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Vacation home in Daytona Beach, Florida !

S

SenKat

Hey all - I have a Timeshare rental unit in Daytona Beach, Florida I am trying to sell off ! It is bought and paid for, it includes a week's worth of time at the Grand Seas vacation resort in North Daytona Beach. Since I have moved away from Florida, I will most likely never use it again ! The place is pretty nice, too - I will definitely miss it - we took the kids there EVERY spring break, and it was awesome. Right on the beach, etc - here is their web site : http://www.grandseas.com/

A picture of the location, right on A1A in North Daytona Beach !

GrandSeasLocationMap.gif

Link to pictures of the facility :

http://grandseas.com/gallery.cfm/mode/browse/id/284

The unit I own is a one bedroom townhouse style - downstairs you have the door (of course ! LOL) and a sleeper-sofa, TV set, full kitchen with dishwasher, fridge, etc - and a HUGE bathroom with REALLY big shower in it.
You go up the metal spiral staircase to the upstairs - it also opens up to the outside balcony/walkway for easy entrance from the second level - a nice, queen sized (comfy, too !) bed, TV, big and deep jaccuzi tub, with a seperate bathroom and shower in it as well. It sleeps 4 people EASY, with plenty of room on the floors if you have air mattresses or something of that sort.

Anyways, this thing retails for close to 16k, and since I have no further use for it, my loss could be your gain :)

If you call them and ask about the room rates, they are rented out for about 179 a night for the townhouse styled ones, but you can always upgrade upon arrival if you wish - that costs a little bit, like $50 to do a room upgrade for the week you are there. If you love going there for bike week, etc - it is a really nice place to stay, of course TONS of stuff to do at or on the beach !

No crazy comments about, "I';ll offer you $10.00" and stuff like that, please. I have this listed with an agency, so I may close the post if it sells through them first. Asking price is $7,000 and price is negotiable. Like I said, I own it free and clear, Maintenance fees are due in January of each year, and I do nto wish to have to pay for something I am not going to be using. There is still one week left for this year (They are floating weeks - you shoose when you want to use it !) and then one for next year - so if you buy this thing FAST - you could get two weeks there fairly fast !

I smell Senkat gathering money for a super laser! :D

Good luck in selling it, looks nice :)

H

High_Octane

RobTheVIP said:
I smell Senkat gathering money for a super laser! :D

Good luck in selling it, looks nice :)

No I'll bet hes saving for a large flower arrangement for his wife!
SenKat, I already own a timeshare. And its in FL ;)

Rhith

You can't sell it off yet! You have to use a week to some to Florida so us folks around here (Greenie, Daedal and I) can truly meet you! That or we'll just take over Orlando some time. ;) Good luck on selling it.