Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Ultimate geek question... Who plays DND???

Stands for Do Not Disturb. (Ok.. you got me. Dungeons & Dragons, a 1970's created creative fantasy game using dice, pen and paper, and the imagination.)

i'm 16 and i used to play it. my brother plays it and he has like 5 of the books and 10 dice ranging from a 6 sided to 30 sided.
he even "modifies" the game by making up his own version of rules and brings in other characters
he's our family geek

Daedal

<--- Doesn't know enough geeks to play with... ;D

I played it all of one hour in my entire life! Although, to the game's and to the DM's credit, it was an amazing 1 hour... ;D ;D

--DDL

Only played the DnD games that came out on the PC...Baldur's I, TOSC, & II / Icewind Dale / Neverwinter Nights. *Almost* played a campaign with friends but never got around to it...became too busy with Red Alert/StarCraft/WarCraft...etc. Ah, those were the days... :)

I go to NSBHS, resident geek school of Sydney, so we comprise of nerds, nerdy nerds and not so nerdy nerds. Very few of us play DnD (maybe 10 out of all 1000 or so of us). It's a hardcore nerdy thing to do. About half of us play DoTA,remember we do have a 80% Asian rate (I'm not Asian and haven't played it...yet) At a school like this you can't really help becoming like an Asian, you start using smileys like :3, start going to 4chan (I did for a little while). It's good though cos you realise how cool asians are. :D