Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Two Lasers 589 30mW, 450nm 3700mW

Got another laser for sale. It's a 638+532nm two in one laser. This is the original laser https://www.aliexpress.com/store/pr...00111.html?spm=2114.12010612.0.0.ef6dfcOECnrB It takes one 18650 lithium battery. It's decently aligned 10-15 meters it starts to separate also has a small artifact on the red. Here are some pictures https://imgur.com/a/eNKKF I'm asking $120 and $7.15 for shipping

That's cool, more pictures of the laser dot and beam in different light setting would be nice.

I'll add some more pictures later. I'm trying to sell at least one of them so I can afford a Opt RGB module. I almost have enough.

It is not something I would want in my collection. This seller talks down other Chinese sellers then states the highest power 532nm handheld is between 150 and 200 mW, which is ridiculous. I got an RGB laser for $46.00 from LaserLand's website that outputs a minimum 300 mW. Am currently finishing the PWM controller that will plug into the separate TTL inputs to have complete control over the color of the output. Why would someone want this "200 mW' red/green pointer for so much more money and much less control?

Last edited:
Okay, I got a question for you Paul. Why are you trying to talk down to me and if it's not something you want you didn't have to comment and act all superior than me. Also it could be someone else other then the owner who said that since they do have 1.5W 532nm for sale and Sta bought a 500mW version from them before.

I'm not talking down to you, BillyBob. I was giving my honest assessment of this "yellow" pointer and the seller of it. It is not something I would want in my collection and certainly not at that price. I went into your links with an open mind and gave my opinion after reading and looking over all of it. Others here may love it and that is fine. Good luck on your sale.

SOSDD

Are you sure? If you want it I have no issues with working something out before he ships it. Let me know

Are you sure? If you want it I have no issues with working something out before he ships it. Let me know

I don't want it but thanks for the kind offer. :yh:

Hope you can post some pics once you get it. It would be nice to see some pics of the beam and how the laser works in different light settings and stuff.

Last edited:
Bump. I'll be shipping your laser out tomorrow SOSDD btw I've been really busy lately so I haven't had time. 450nm still for sale!

I recently moved to Sacramento and now live about half a mile from a airport and no longer want to use a 3.7W laser anywhere near a airport. Also selling my DL 589nm 30mW to have some money for other lasers in the future.

The blue laser is a NDB7A75 450nm with a 405-G-2 Glass Lens and a Xdriver set at 3Amps inside of a XML-T6 host also comes with 2 Efest 26650 batteries and a plastic sleeves if you want to use it with 2 18650s instead. The driver is not attached to the diode it's inside the host attached to a heatsink. So if you want to take the diode out and replace it with something else you can.

Both of them have less than 1 hour run time each. Here is a couple of pictures. https://imgur.com/a/qYu4B Sadly I don't have a picture of the 450nm on, not sure what happened to my old pictures.

I'm asking $335 for the 589nm and $130 for the 450nm. Plus 7.15 for shipping in US. Outside will depend on shipping charges.
Still have the 450nm?

Reactions: GSS