Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Two Lasers 589 30mW, 450nm 3700mW

I live about 1/2 mile from an old Military base that was converted into a Shipping airport and they also practice airshows performances weekly if not daily. As soon as both of them are sold I'm buying a OPT RGB Module, I can't wait for it!

No it hasn't. Though quite often they are overspec.

Last edited:
When was that 589 purchased? Older units were often overspec, some of the newer ones are quite questionable to the point I sent my unit back after a few days. Does it appear stable throughout the duty cycle, even to the eye? The bad ones visibly fluctuated. My would peak at 52mW for 5 seconds then drop like a stone to 22mW for example. Beautiful wavelength and a steal for that price if it is stable.

I believe mine is quite stable atleast to my eye. I can take a video of it later tonight and also include a comparison to my 100mW 478nm last too. I bought it about 4 to 5 months ago I've used it for less than 30 minutes, the color is amazing I just need the money for other things now.

Hmm. Hopefully someone else snatches it before I get some spending money or I will be tempted to add 589 back to my collection. Can't do it until March though,maybe later.

This hobby can be quite expensive. Especially when you buy prefabricated pointers. Yellow is on my list too, but I want a more powerful 577nm lab laser. I love that lemon yellow color. :D

SOSDD

I’m still very interested. I need to sell a lightsaber to fund the purchase so hopefully it’s still available at that point. It shouldn’t take to long I hope.

Bump 450nm down to $115 plus $7.15 shipping! Comes with two Efest 26650 batteries. Can ship it out tomorrow!

Last edited: