Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

TWO FRIENDS

sensual-woody.jpg

I disagreed with him and gave him a -1. Some other people thought otherwise and brought his rep back up again.

I don't see the problem...

On the internet, people can say what they want... As long as c0ldshadow doesn't have anything wrong with it.

For illicit things, that is not the case though and the US government will crack down on it...

So host your warez and see pea on chinese or swedish servers!

This is the greatest country that God gave Planet Earth.

hahaha 1; god or gods do not ,and have never ,existed.

2: u must be refering to australia i take it..........lol ;D ;D ;)

Switch

......so, does anyone have any good laser stories..............

Yea :D LC for instance.There is no free speech on LC , still some retards b!tch about how LC is neglecting their free speech, oh dear oh dear. ::)
Free speech means that you can say whatever you want and not get punished for it by the government.Getting your post deleted is not punishment. :-/

At least the right to free speech isn't as misunderstood as the right to bear arms ::)

Attachments

• Beararms3.JPG
    Beararms3.JPG
    134.7 KB · Views: 107
Well, in LC it isn't the right to free speech that's bad. They have every right to cut everyone down.

But it's crap. We don't have the 'right' to free speech there, but for such a subject we should at LEAST be able to talk about non-laser pointer laser companies.

EchoDelta said:
I bet THEY wish THEY were HERE instead of there.

Interesting theory. So you've traveled the world, tested it all out, and objectively decided that your patch of mud is hands down the best place on the planet? And that anyone who disagrees with you is just jealous?

My dog feels the same way about my front yard. Of course, if he had been born in a different yard he'd feel the same way about that place instead.

Foobario said:
My dog feels the same way about my front yard. Of course, if he had been born in a different yard he'd feel the same way about that place instead.

ZING! ;D

It's okay when people say they love their country, but when they say it is better than all the other countries... have you LIVED in every other country? So you can't tell :)

Fair enough. Flame away! ;D

But I am certainly not going to ding someone's rep If I don't agree with what they have to say.

iewed

1. Freedom isn't a right on the internet
2. The Patriot Act laughs at how we still believe we have "freedom of speech"

"What exactly does freedom mean, if I'm not free to be as twisted as I wanna be."

bonus points to whoever gets the song and band

Switch

shreknow91 said:
"What exactly does freedom mean, if I'm not free to be as twisted as I wanna be."

bonus points to whoever gets the song and band

Disturbed - Divide ;D

Well, you can never have 100% freedom in a society because you would take away other people's freedom.Society is a compromise of our freedom so we can achieve our full potential, evolve as a race and achieve greatness. :cool: