Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Try to ask here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Budsac

So i wanted to see if anyone knows 1 is it illegal to beam "cell phone towers" n if any of u have done it. Ive been doin for about two yrs as i live fairly close to two and when i besm them the lights start to flash differently and all kinds of "planes n drones" start flying over my house. If u hit the right place on a tower ut really bliks weird. Go ahead try it id like to spead the word in hopes yall start doin it to.

Cell tower sites and power distribution sub stations have camera surveillance and that phone in your pocket tracks your every move, don't beeboop over to innocently shine your little pointer at them or else you may get a visit from some alphabet agency wanting to know what your doing, possibly with a warrant to spend all day rooting through your home.

Budsac

Not a troll and ive been beaming the drones as well never got anyone coming hear but the miltary has hoverd over my property at tree top lvl with a black hawk helicioter and i get my pic taken quite often n no im not a loonie bin. Try it if u dont belive me than ull see im from mn.

Budsac

Tdm your an idiot.. and seems to me that all u r the trolls. Open your eyes people there is weird shit going on if u got your eyes off your cell phones n look around in the sky u would know what im talking about and to whoever said the cell phone in my pocket. 1 i dont have a cell carrier just use wifi and i know they can still track u if u have it on u but i never have my phone on me anyway and when ilm not using it it stays in a mylar wraped box

Giannis_TDM

Tdm your an idiot.. and seems to me that all u r the trolls. Open your eyes people there is weird shit going on if u got your eyes off your cell phones n look around in the sky u would know what im talking about and to whoever said the cell phone in my pocket. 1 i dont have a cell carrier just use wifi and i know they can still track u if u have it on u but i never have my phone on me anyway and when ilm not using it it stays in a mylar wraped box
Ok you already have proved your intelligence being facebook mom level, stop bringing it down even more.

Budsac

I dont even have a fb retard. Y dont u try trolling me with some relivant good material. Anyway cell towers r much more than that. There some kind of a government weapon i belive.. y else would i see us government vehicals at the towers by my house. Every now n than. N how i know they r u.s government cause the plates on the vehicals say it on plates so they dont have to get tabs. I also have a friend who work on building the towers fot a bit and he says the amount of wire the used in them was way to much by a lot...and wandered y they used so much...

Budsac

Also y else would they push 4 everyone to get 5g so hard...? Thus y i got rid of mine cause they aint gonna know where i am n what i do n where i spend my money like they already do to everyone

Budsac

Also would like a serious answer on the tower beaming being illegal or not.

perfo

Hey ... what's wrong with facebook moms ? :)

@Budsac ... Do you live near a military base? If you do then they may be upset about flashing lasers around and may have a black hawk flying past to have a loo see. Are you sure it is a telephone tower? No one is going to the expense of hovering over your house with a black hawk unless they are going to act.
If 50% of what you are saying happened to me I think I would stop doing whatever it is I was doing ....

perfo

In the Uk I wouldn’t think beaming at the tower would be illegal. However, missing it and hitting an aeroplane or even a Blackhawk certainly would be…

Budsac

100% truth man i dont have time to lie n troll. Thats what i keep telling my self about the copter but i swear on my daughter life that happened n after they hit the other end oh my property they ramped up engines raised elevation to what id say was about normal and drove off. Oh ok my bad it wasnt a black hawk it was an apache helecopter... no i dont live by a base or air port. But i shine there drones all the time to witch from what i understand is illegal af but 2 yrs gone by no knock no call well maybe a call when i had a phone but i didnt have voice mail set up n i dont answer calls idk .so idk what the deal is but its weird af.. also if u look up strange lightning strike in china that's same thing happened at my house a few weeks after that one. Durn a rain storm. And the night b4 i had been beaming these two dronez that wenet usually there in the western sky and while doing that they flew over my property and laid a jet stream cloud just over my shit. To witch i think it was some kind of a positive charge cloud or something because there were a ton of lighting to ground strikes id say with in 5 miles of my house never seen anything like it extreamly wierd shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.