Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

trinh hong phuoc

Captain Sid

I've been trying to reach out to Trinh, but no response. Anyone heard from him lately?

toutan

I have been communicating with trinh by email until recently, but I have been having a lot of trouble with him.
He probably won't do laser trading.
He didn't even send me the product I ordered, so I refunded my money.

Captain Sid

I did reach him on Facebook. My order was placed and paid July 31. I never received that order and he said he would ship another one out. Haven't seen that one either. He has said he has had problems with covid. I asked him last week if he could track the latest order, but haven't heard anything in a week. He's been reputable in the past, so I'm going to give him the benefit of the doubt, but when it gets close to the 180 day mark with PayPal I'll file for refund if I still haven't received the order. Just a heads up...

Trinh has been reliable in the past, but never think that just because someone as been reliable in the past that they can't become unreliable later on. It has happened to others here before.

toutan

In the past, the deal was very reputable.
Currently, it is very bad.

Unown (WILD)

Staff member
LPF Site Supporter
Trinh has been reliable in the past, but never think that just because someone as been reliable in the past that they can't become unreliable later on. It has happened to others here before.
Too true :(

gazer101

Damn 5 months tho... Mr. Trinh needs to get new suppliers for sure

CurtisOliver

LPF Site Supporter
By that point I would of asked for a refund. That sort of lead time requires people to know about it before making a transaction. 10 months is far too long imo, at least without valid reasoning behind the delay.

gazer101

Unless you are growing novel crystals to use in a laser, I see absolutely no reason making one should take more than 4 months (2 months for snail mail procurement of parts, 2 months for shipping back by snail mail, and a week or so for assembly)

Last edited:

Sherako

I've bought an "8w" blue and "1.7w" green from him before. Was shipped out in a reasonable time. I put quotes around power since if you've known him either his reader is off, or it really is that he puts it so close and the extra heat increases its reading? (Leaning towards theory 1) I would've LOVED to point my friends towards him, since he was very well priced.

P_ LASER is his YouTube. I guess let's just hope he didn't pass? 😢

Edit: oof. It looks like he deleted both his Facebook pages :( I was hoping for him to make a 10440 cell build in the future :(

Last edited:
I've bought an "8w" blue and "1.7w" green from him before. Was shipped out in a reasonable time. I put quotes around power since if you've known him either his reader is off, or it really is that he puts it so close and the extra heat increases its reading? (Leaning towards theory 1) I would've LOVED to point my friends towards him, since he was very well priced.

caibanla is his YouTube. I guess let's just hope he didn't pass? 😢

Edit: oof. It looks like he deleted both his Facebook pages :( I was hoping for him to make a 10440 cell build in the future :(

That's unfortunate. It isn't that remarkable though. This has happened several times since I've been here.