Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Tottaly homade laiser with lpc-826 510mah

its very small difference,only 26 mW from rising 40 mA ,and the biggest cost is the reducing of the lifetime diode. It works perfect now i don't think of being worth it.
I am in consideration of buying m140 diode that is 2 watt .
What do you thing of it guys???

That M140 would probably work fine in a big heatsink like that. Watch out though, it's VERY powerful. Buy some goggles before you start messing with that.

yes if course ,if i earn some money i''ll buy one of those diode,i am curious to see how it works

Well you definitely arent going to be having any problems with a short duty cycle, with a heatsink that big! This is quite a unique laser. Nice job. I plan on building a laser using the lpc-826 diode as well.

lpc-826 is a very good and powerfull diode in my opinion. I think there is not duty cycle here, i have left the diode 2 minutes and it does increase not even 1 degree celcious.

I like it because i made it from spare parts as you told.

plakat

Back to the future ,arm the the laser ,buck Rodgers vs the Vulcan warrior's.I love it watch this space for my first build .