Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Too much thinking result in this....

You are right. And to be honest we still know so little about physics as a whole that just about anything is possible. If you think about it, technology has just about no end. Things will just get more and more advanced forever, something will always be improved, changed, invented, or reinvented forever. So in theory, anything is possible, given a high enough level of technology and understanding of the issue at hand. Hell for all we know, a 100% reflective mirror might not actually have to be matter as we know it. What if it were possible to make a mirror out of energy? Then, the whole thing changes.

I could sit here all night and just melt my brain thinking of all the "what if" situations :p

I could sit here all night and just melt my brain thinking of all the "what if" situations :p

That's how it starts...

3928123-hippy-preparing-rolling-and-smoking-marijuana-joint--photos-series.jpg

If you're doing it right though...

tumblr_maelrisA9c1rt8vjdo1_400.jpg

Well wouldn't cramming more low energy photons in simply cause them to jump up in energy? Until they hit like xrays? At some point wouldn't they begin to interact with each other by gravity and condense into heavier more energetic units. Like how everything naturally has the tendency in space to, in close proximity, come together. If there are only photons interacting in a perfectly sealed ball, they would react with each other.

Maybe im crazy too :p

They may react with each other or they could just keep getting packed in and getting denser and denser until they form a tiny black hole given enough photons to create enough mass. Yup, light sucking in light... and everything else around it.

Enough photons bouncing around in the sphere once in a while one would gain a super boost in energy and, unless the reflective sphere were able to block x-rays and gamma rays and beyond, they would slowly leak out.

Last edited:

Wos

Really off-topic but... InfinitusEquitas BANNED?

Why, when, how? :yabbem: