Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Tmart shipping from Hong Kong?

I happened to get my order in for a 250 mW 532 in before T-mart quit selling >5mW to the US. I said that it has shipped and is in is in Hong Kong. I thought Tmart shipped from the U.S., that is why I gave them a try. Regardless my next laser will be a survival 1W 445, but I really did want a cheap 532. I am not real optimistic about recieving it or the real output of it if it does come. >150 is good for the $$$. Is anyone else in the same boat I am and placed an order with them and had it shipped from china?

Yeah, im in your boat :)

I'm sure it will arrive i also ordered the 250mw 532nm, i'm sure it will get here.. Tmarts shipping is usually pretty good, i usually get my orders within 6 - 10 working days, its not 250mw though... they are a steady 75mw but for the price you can't really complain and 75mw is pretty bright.

They always ship from china as far as i know, or at least every time iv ordered something they have.

-Paul

Well that sucks, I was really hoping for a little more but whatever. I have a 50 mW 532nm pen I got from led shoppe that is pretty bright but I have my doubts about its true output. I also ordered a 200mw 532nm from dinodirect, what do you think the actual output will be?

Its hard to say you cant really guess to be honest they need to be tested but if i was to guess id say most things from these sites are little under half the advertised output. if you want something overspec or on spec you need to pay for it, try jetlasers/o-like/laserglow/optotronics.

Have a look at some reviews in the reviews section if you want something decent :)

-Paul