Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Times like these...

You do realize it is a movie, and that there was no actual ironman suit... it is all CGI, right?

Haha well, yes of course, but there were also props. And this one was real. Not in its effects, but an just a prop. So it had to have been built in some way.

it was probably built from plastic and painted to look like metal, and maybe the suit did have spaces and stuff in it, but i think CGI helped make it look more real.

about wolverine, i find the movies a bit stupid, think about it, his body was injected with the adamantium stuff, the metal itself is impenetrable, but when he gets shot, the bullet doesnt go through the adamantium, but why does his skin then heal?
It's like wearing a bullet proof west underneath a T-shirt, if you get shot, there will be a hole in your shirt, it wont heal itself just because there is a bullet proof vest underneath.

i may be wrong, but thats how i see it

I find it odd I'm discussing comics but...

Logan (Wolverine) was a mutant before the Adamantium infusion process at Alakai lake. He was born a couple hundred years ago with advanced healing factor, his prime ability, and bone retractable claws. They simply gave him the adamantium bone job because he was the only living thing which it would not kill at the time. In the comics he even has the adamantium stripped by Magneto in a battle. He's pretty battered, but is just fine despite how much worse the removal was than the plating process. Fast forward many many decades and it is shown that Logan's blood is the cure for the plague epidemic ravashing the world. He's still up and ticking despite most if not all of the xmen having died years ago. At one point he survives being completely oblitterated because a few of his cells in his brain did not die and it slowly regenerated his entire body.

it was probably built from plastic and painted to look like metal, and maybe the suit did have spaces and stuff in it, but i think CGI helped make it look more real.

about wolverine, i find the movies a bit stupid, think about it, his body was injected with the adamantium stuff, the metal itself is impenetrable, but when he gets shot, the bullet doesnt go through the adamantium, but why does his skin then heal?
It's like wearing a bullet proof west underneath a T-shirt, if you get shot, there will be a hole in your shirt, it wont heal itself just because there is a bullet proof vest underneath.

i may be wrong, but thats how i see it

The fact that skin doesn't scab over/start healing much faster then the internal injury is of course pure fiction.

The reason why the bullet went into his head though, is that in the movies, it was a special bullet specifically made to penetrate...

Since adamantium is indestructible in it's solid form, supposedly, and it was solid though, it's another little paradox of fiction.

I find it odd I'm discussing comics but...

Logan (Wolverine) was a mutant before the Adamantium infusion process at Alakai lake. He was born a couple hundred years ago with advanced healing factor, his prime ability, and bone retractable claws. They simply gave him the adamantium bone job because he was the only living thing which it would not kill at the time. In the comics he even has the adamantium stripped by Magneto in a battle. He's pretty battered, but is just fine despite how much worse the removal was than the plating process. Fast forward many many decades and it is shown that Logan's blood is the cure for the plague epidemic ravashing the world. He's still up and ticking despite most if not all of the xmen having died years ago. At one point he survives being completely oblitterated because a few of his cells in his brain did not die and it slowly regenerated his entire body.

Yup, I've read as much too. In one of the books his flesh is burned off, but a few cells survive inside the skeleton and he regenerates completely... not even memory loss that time, which is weird.

I guess the xmen explanation would be that his memory could be stored genetically in ever cell too :tinfoil: