Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Thor h2 3w blue

All_Mighty_Mo

I’m pretty much a noob to this but I recently just got my first laser that I actually spent over $100 on, it’s the thor h2 and I know from reading a lot of things on this site it’s not considered a really high end laser but I love it. My question is about the battery life, no joke I got it about 6 days ago and I’ve used it a few times daily and I’ve heard that batteries drain easy on these but why hasn’t my damn batteries even came close to dying yet? Literally all three indicators are still lit. Is that normal? When I use it I never leave it on for more than 20 seconds but I’m just wondering why because I want to charge them but I don’t think it’s good if they have full life. What’s going on?

KayEm

They don't nearly drain as quickly as you seem to think, just keep on using it and charge as necessary. Then you will have a better idea of how long the batteries last.

All_Mighty_Mo

They don't nearly drain as quickly as you seem to think, just keep on using it and charge as necessary. Then you will have a better idea of how long the batteries last.
Thanks for the reply bro, it’s just because it seems odd and I’m not complaining about having a long battery life lol it’s making me think it can be the indicator which all 3 lights have been lit since I got it and that means full charge but when I placed em in the charger it was red meaning they’re charging. Maybe 26650 batteries are really good.