Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Thor H2 3w 445nm & Thor H2 1w 520nm

empyreus

Not entirely sure the best forum sub to post this in but I wanted to share with you guys since there isn't a whole lot of pics comparing 1w greens to blues! (Also the beams aren't crooked, that's just awkward handling with 1 hand that has them crossover in the sky like that lol)

20210629_230154 - Copy.jpg

empyreus

Fantastic! Try some proper fog, then it's amazing even in daylight...
Ohhh, I know... It looks incredible in rain as well, you can see the individual rain drops going through the beam for hundreds of feet, just need to keep the laser away from getting wet, usually I just use my window without a screen and shine it from the inside of my room so no elements get onto the laser itself.

Commander J. Bloodmaker

You totally need a fog machine. I had to get one when i really got into this hobby, not to long ago. Make my own juice for it. Love watching the fog dance through a dozen beams across my ceiling. Add in the effects i create with mirror tiles all crumpled and a fan or speaker to jiggle the stands a little. An wham, my personal laser show.

empyreus

Yeah that's what I meant, small fog machines are really cheap now, got mine for under 30 bucks, including remote control... Happy lasing!
Ahhh ok I see what you mean now, usually my vape and a few hits later is enough to do the trick and make the beam 3-4x more visible, even a 100mw 405nm beam appears a lot more visible with some sort of smoke/fog in a dark room.