Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

This should be interesting.

BowtieGuy

LPF Site Supporter
I own a 2000 Volvo S40 1.9T. Bought it about 2 years ago for $4,000 when it had 121,000 miles on it. About 133,000 miles on it now. I've had some few expensive maintenance to do on it but it seems to work fine now.

-Alex

Well, on the bright side, at only ~6000mi. per year, you won't wear it out for a good long while.
As long as you don't have any more costly maintenance issues, it ought to last for a few more years, not all bad for $4000.

Alex, hopefully you'll never have to find out how well it does when it comes to safety! :eek:

Well, on the bright side, at only ~6000mi. per year, you won't wear it out for a good long while.
As long as you don't have any more costly maintenance issues, it ought to last for a few more years, not all bad for $4000.

Alex, hopefully you'll never have to find out how well it does when it comes to safety! :eek:

I am not planning on it Bowtie :eek:

-Alex

That's real cheap, especially for a guy and a 1.4L. I liked those little 206s (little by Yellowknife standards...) :p

I did look around a lot to find one but go compare found a better one so I went for it . I do like the 206s as its small and I like the shape . The 208 I have I really like too . when I got it I had to take pictures of the miles .... only 2 on it when I picked it up xD ....

insurance currently is £500 after 4 years no claims , still the cheapest offered

Last edited: